⋅ 02 ⋅

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO
ᴛᴏʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWO• ᴛᴏʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You can tell he's mad at his girlfriend. One, by the way he's roughly fucking into you and two, he's facing you.

Every time Jimin and her get into an argument, he fucks you in any position he gets to see your face. When they're on good terms and he just needs someone to fuck because she isn't giving him some, he fucks you in any position he doesn't face you.

It's sad how you've grown to know his patterns so well.

"Agh, just like that," You whine in pleasure. "Oh, God!"

"Fuck," Jimin breathlessly growls into your ear. "Such a good girl for me. You love my cock so much, don't you?"

"Y-Yes," You struggle with your words. "Shit."

The pads of Jimin's pointer and middle finger press against your clit, rubbing it quickly. Your legs begin to tremble and he smirks in satisfaction.

"Please, fuck, please don't stop."

Jimin pounds into you deeper and you throw your head back. He comes down and sucks on your neck as you tightly grasp the bedsheets and the pillow underneath your head.

You cum around him and Jimin groans softly, releasing inside of you. As he does, he kisses you sloppily.

Jimin pulls away, looking down at you and gazing into your eyes. His eyes sparkle in the dim light of the room and you hate how a simple feature of his makes your heart flutter.

Swallowing the knot in his throat, Jimin gets off of you. He plops down on the empty space beside you, grabbing his boxer briefs from the floor and slipping them on.

He grabs the bed covers and throws them over his body, laying down and turning his back to you. You stand up and grab your clothes, rushing towards his bathroom. You clean up then change, going back into his room.

"I'm leaving." You announce, not that he cares.

You know that.

"You know the way out," Jimin answers tiredly.

Yeah. All too well.

A quiet sigh leaves your lips. You look at him once more before exiting his bedroom and leaving.

• • • •

Hoseok angrily storms into the penthouse he shares with his best friend. He makes his way into Jimin's room and grabs the pillow that's on the floor, forcefully throwing it at him.

"What the hell?!" Jimin grumbles, raising his head to look at the older.

"I just saw Y/N leaving," Hoseok mentions. "I thought you were done with her.

"It was a moment of weakness," He lays his pounding head down onto the pillows. "Sunhee and I had a fight."

"It's always a moment of weakness!"

Jimin ignores him.

"You're hurting the poor girl, Jimin," Hoseok exposes what his friend hates thinking about. "Stop being an asshole and stop using her... and stop cheating on Sunhee."

"Mind your own business, will you?" Jimin says, growing angry. "Do I have to remind you that you live under this roof for free?"

Hoseok clenches his jaw at Jimin's rudeness.

"All I ask is for you to keep your nose out of my business."

He lets out a bitter scoff, "You got it."

Hoseok walks out and slams Jimin's bedroom door shut. Jimin groans in frustration, realizing how much of an asshole he was.

"I'll just apologize to him tomorrow." He whispers to himself before going back to sleep.

• • • •

Weak sobs escape your lips as the warm water runs down your tainted body. It's always that same feeling after sleeping with him—stupidity and disgust.

How can I be so stupid? Why do I still let him use me? To him, all I am is a toy.

You turn off the water and step out onto the mat. You wrap the towel around your body and head back into your room. Your phone on the nightstand begins to ring and you grab it, answering when you see the name 'Joonie' at the top of the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you left your charger here."

You peek at the outlet behind your bed and see it isn't connected.

"Oh, shit," You groan. "Um, can I go get it tomorrow morning?"

"Sure."

"Cool, thanks."

"Y/N, wait!" You hear Namjoon shout as you're about to hang up.

"Yeah?"

"You went to his house again, didn't you?" Namjoon asks in a delicate and soft tone.

He knows how sensitive you are about Jimin.

You stay quiet for a moment before a sob leaves your lips.

"Goddamn it." Namjoon mutters under his breath, but you hear it.

"I'm sorry," You apologize in a weak, strained voice. "I didn't mean to go. I'm just dumb."

"No, baby, don't do that," He replies, irritation towards Jimin in his voice. "Alright, I'm coming over and I'm bringing your charger plus some ice cream."

"It's late, Joon, you don't have t–"

"I do and I will. It's what good best friends do."

Before you can respond, Namjoon hangs up the phone and you sigh, sitting down on your bed.

━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━ ❊ ━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━

I said this was gonna be a short story, but the chapters are almost as long as my regular story chapters 🤡 smhhh I just get carried away 🤦🏻‍♀️