⋅ 19 ⋅

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINETEEN• ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

As Jimin walks through the airport, paparazzi take his picture. Everyone wanted to know everything about one of Seoul's most hottest vice chairman's rehab experience.

Jimin ignores the questions being shouted at him. He runs his hand through his now brown hair and continues his way out of the airport.

• • • •

"Did you see this?" Namjoon hands you his phone.

The screen shows a news article about Jimin being back in South Korea after rehab and traveling.

"I didn't know he was back."

"I didn't either," Namjoon takes his phone from your hands. "But now that he's here, I think maybe you should talk to him."

"No," You shake your head. "No way."

"Come on, Y/N. You know talking to him is the right thing to do."

You roll your eyes, "You don't always have to do the right thing, you know?"

"Real funny." He says sarcastically.

"Whatever. Lets just go."

You grab your coffee cup and leave. As Namjoon and you push open the door to the coffee shop, another person pulls it open.

"Oh, sorry." You apologize, almost bumping into the stranger.

Jimin looks up at you and your heart skips a beat when you make eye contact with him.

"Y/N?"

"J-Jimin?"

"Holy shit." He grins brightly.

"Well, um," Namjoon interrupts the moment. "I should get going. I'll let you two catch up."

"Wait, Namjoon–"

Before you could stop him, Namjoon leaves your side. You turn back to Jimin.

"I would offer you a coffee, but I see you already bought one."

"Yeah." You answer awkwardly.

"Well, would you like to join me?" Jimin offers. "It would be amazing if we could catch up."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 ❊ 𝐩𝐣𝐦 ✓ 🎉