⋅ 04 ⋅

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɪssᴜᴇs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɪssᴜᴇs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jimin's thrusts come to a sudden stop after helping ride yours and his high. With a kiss to your neck, he pulls out and lays in the space beside you.

You get up from the bed, walking into your bathroom. You clean up then slip on your robe. As you stand in front of the mirror, you examine the fresh purple bruises Jimin left on your neck and collarbones.

You were never allowed to leave a mark on him.

Your fingertips cross over the prints on your skin. Tears gather in your eyes and a sob passes through your lips. Immediately, your hand covers your mouth, not wanting Jimin to hear.

You shut your eyes tightly, the salty tears racing down your cheeks. You sit on the tiled floor, your back against the sink cabinets. The awaited emotions take over you and you bring your knees up to your chest, weeping quietly.

But it wasn't as quiet as you thought.

As Jimin fixed the collar of his shirt, he heard a shuddery sob or two coming from the bathroom. It was more than obvious what was happening behind that locked door.

But Jimin didn't care.

Or at least he didn't want to.

What he did want to do was go in there and ask what was wrong. Hold you tight and ask why you were crying like your whole world was crumbling down.

But he didn't.

Instead, he grabbed his jacket and left without taking a single glance back.

Jimin knew that what he had just committed was a dick move, but what else could he have done? Knocked on the door and ask to come in?

Hell no.

That would've just proved him right over what he kept denying. It would've shown that he's starting to care for you and he couldn't let himself do that.

Jimin walks into the parking garage and towards the familiar dark red car. He gets into the back seat and sighs in frustration.

"Everything alright, sir?" The driver asks.

"Yeah," He lies. "Let's just go."

• • • •

"Thank you for meeting me," You say to the bunny boy sitting across from you. "I honestly thought you hated me now because of that night."

"We both know I could never hate you, Y/N."

"Well, you should," You oppose his kind words. "This isn't the first time I've been a bitch to you, Kook. I honestly question why you're still my friend."

"It's my fault. I'm the one who tries to force my feelings on you," Jungkook answers. "I'm sorry."

"Jungkook–"

"Let's just forget that night ever happened, okay? No matter what you're like and how big of a bitch you are, you're my best friend and I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without you."

You laugh at his straight forward words and Jungkook grins that toothy grin everyone loves.

"I love you, Kook."

"I love you, Y/N."

You might have let out those words the way friends do, but the words Jungkook said back carried every ounce of love his body held for you.

• • • •

"Why the fuck are you still hung up on her, dude?" Taehyung questions as he grabs himself another beer. "She's damaged."

"Don't say that about her, hyung." Jungkook retorts in a more serious tone.

"He isn't wrong though," Jin agrees. "She likes being used by a guy who doesn't give two shits about her. That screams damaged."

"For real," Yoongi chuckles lowly, the gray smoke from his cigarette passing through his lips. "Talk about daddy issues."

"Shut the fuck up, hyung!" Jungkook shouts, hearing enough of his friends talking bad about you. "You're all fucking assholes."

Jungkook gets up from the bean bag chair.

"Kook, don't leave."

"Bro, where are you going?"

"C'mon dude."

Jungkook ignores his friends and exits the apartment, but not before turning around and speaking what's on his mind.

"I'm the one loving her. I'm the one who's gonna get hurt," He scoffs, shrugging. "And I'm okay with that. I love her enough to be okay with the pain she puts me through."

And with that, Jungkook leaves.

━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━ ❊ ━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━

Bro Jungkook is such a freaking
cutie omg 🥺😔😞😖 but this is a
Jimin x Y/N story, Pri, focus !!! 😤

Bro Jungkook is such a freakingcutie omg 🥺😔😞😖 but this is aJimin x Y/N story, Pri, focus !!! 😤

ALSO sorry I'm updating a lot. I have most of the chapters written so I figured if I hurry up and finish this story then the faster I can start updating one of the other three stories in my "Coming Soon" list :>