⋅ 06 ⋅

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Somewhere else?

Somewhere else?

A happy grin takes over your lips and you can't help but feel excited. You get up from bed, quickly changing into your best lingerie and cutest clothes.

The drive to Jimin's current destination was uncomfortable. At least for you.

You felt like his driver was judging you every time he checked on you through the rear view mirror. It didn't really matter though. You were used to being judged.

The driver turns into the parking garage of a tall and luxurious 5-star hotel. Your eyes widen, surprised. He parks and grabs something from the cup holder, turning around and handing it to you.

"Floor 12, room 143," He informs and you take the key card from him. "Mr. Park is waiting for you there."

You nod and give him a small smile before getting out of the car. You enter the hotel and make your way towards the elevator. You press the button that has the number six and wait until the elevator stops moving.

Once it does, you step out and walk down the hall, trying to find the room number. When you do, you stop in front of it. You scan the key card and the door unlocks.

You push the door open to find Jimin sitting on the desk chair, a glass of red wine in his hand.

"You're here."

"I am." You walk in, closing the door as your eyes look around the fancy room.

Jimin stands up, walking over and greeting you with a kiss. Your eyes shut tightly, tasting the alcohol on his tongue.

"What's with the change of location?" You ask when you pull away.

Jimin's fingers come up to push your hair behind your ear, "I just wanted to try something new with you."

Lies. He only brought you there because Hoseok had people over.

Something new? Maybe he finally wants to change our regular routine. Maybe I'm finally starting to mean something to him.

You smile brightly, the happy thoughts in your head taking over you.

Pushing yourself forward, you capture his lips with yours once again. Jimin falls back onto the soft bed and you straddle his lap. Continuing the kiss, his hands immediately clutch your ass, moving your hips to have you grind against his dick.

Out of no where, Jimin's phone begins to ring loudly.

"Ignore it." You whisper breathlessly as you kiss down his neck.

Jimin ignores your request, reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing his phone as you undo the buttons on his shirt.

"Wait," He says once he sees who it is and you pull away, sitting up on his lap. "Hello?"

"Jimin, baby," Sunhee's whiny tone is heard from the end of the line. "I need you."

Jimin looks over at you, "Right now?"

"Yes," She replies and he could almost see the adorable pout on her face. "Please, daddy?"

He sighs lowly, "Okay."

Jimin pulls his phone away from his ear and hangs up. He looks up at you who's smiling and ready to pick up from where you two left off.

You try to come down to kiss him, but he turns his face to the side, "Stop."

You pull away, hurt, "What?"

"Get out. I have to go see my girlfriend."

"But you... you just called me here, and now you're going to leave me?" You question in a weak voice that threatens to break. "I don't even have a ride."

He shrugs carelessly, "Not really my problem, is it?"

You let out a soft and pained scoff.

Jimin starts to get up and you move off of him, sitting on the bed. You watch in humiliation as he grabs his stuff and gets ready to go.

As he's about to leave, he turns to say one last thing to you, "Don't be bummed. You know I'll call you soon."

━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━ ❊ ━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━

Can you believe that he just–