⋅ 16 ⋅

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jimin questions, confused.

"We need to talk."

You push past him and enter the penthouse. Jimin scoffs and closes the door, turning to you.

"Who do you think you are to just barge in?"

"I'm done."

"What?"

"I'm done being your little toy. I'm done being used for your own pleasure. I'm done putting up with your shit, Jimin." You divulge and the blonde is taken aback.

"Why are you saying this?"

"Because I finally learned how to value and respect myself." A small, proud smile makes its way to your lips once you take in what you're doing.

"Y/N..."

"I love you, Jimin, and that made me so blind to the way you were treating me," You apprise, tears forming in your eyes. "I was okay with it because it meant I could have you even if it was just for a short moment. But a really special person helped me see that I deserve better. I deserve someone who calls me beautiful. Someone who makes me happy. Someone who loves and cherishes me... and that someone is not you."

"That someone is Jungkook, isn't it?" Jimin chuckles bitterly. "You're choosing to love him."

"I'm choosing to love me."

He scoffs, "What?"

"I choose to love myself... and maybe someday I'll choose to love Jungkook the way he loves me, but I will never choose to love you," You shake your head slowly. "Not anymore."

"Y/N," The tone in Jimin's voice turns into a sweet one as he walks over to you. "I love you."

Your heart seems to stop beating and you feel your stomach twist in a knot. Jimin tries to grab your hand, but you pull away.

"Don't, Jimin."

"Y/N, look at me," He says and you look up into his eyes. "I'm sober," His hands come up to cup your face. "I love you."

Jimin starts to slowly lean in and your eyes avert to his plump lips. His soft lips touch yours, kissing you unhurriedly, and you kiss him back.

Your mind was in a haze, but once you come to your senses and realize what you're doing, you push him off.

"No, Jimin!" You shout at him. "You don't get to just come back and confuse everything when I've already made up my mind!"

"Y/N–"

"No," You interrupt him, shaking your head as tears race down your cheeks. "I've had enough. I've had enough of your little games. You've made me feel like shit for so long and that ends today."

"Baby, I've changed," Jimin comes forward and cups your face once again. "I'm not the heartless guy you were sleeping with. I love you."

Jimin leans down to kiss your cheek, jawline, then down to your neck. You close your eyes, shuddery breaths escaping your lips.

"Jimin, please stop." You plead, afraid you'll give in.

"I love you, Y/N," He whispers, slowly lifting up your shirt. "I love you so much."

━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━ ❊ ━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━