⋅ 13 ⋅

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THIRTEEN• ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Come here!" Jungkook runs after you, whipped cream in the palm of his hand.

"Jungkook, you're gonna make a mess!"

"You whipped me in the face, Y/N! Now it's your turn!"

Being the fit guy he is, Jungkook catches up to you. With his free hand, he grabs your wrist and twirls you around, pulling you towards him. Your back bumps into his chest and he holds you tightly against his torso, his hand wiping the whipped cream across your face.

"Kook!" You shout through laughs.

Jungkook leans down and presses a kiss against your cheek. You giggle, pushing against him. He lets you go and you turn around.

"You're a fool."

"Am I?"

You nod.

He extends his hand, his pointer finger getting some whipped cream from your face. Jungkook takes his finger into his mouth and nods.

"Still sweet."

"No shit." You chuckle, turning to walk away and clean yourself up.

You rinse your face in the kitchen sink then pat your face dry with a paper towel. When you open your eyes, you see Jungkook leaning against the fridge, standing close to you.

"What?" You ask softly, his piercing eyes gazing down into yours.

"How can someone be so breathtakingly beautiful?"

You chuckle softly, "I'm not."

"Yes, you are," Jungkook walks forward, closing the space between the two of you. "You're so, so beautiful."

"Kook–"

"Don't stop this, Y/N," He interrupts, his hands coming up to cup the sides of your jaw. "Your feelings for me are different now. I can see it when you look at me. You don't look at me the same way you did before."

"Jungkook..."

"Love me," He declares and you're taken aback. "Love me because I love you. Love me because I can give you everything you want and so much more. Love me because I can make you happy. Love me, Y/N. Choose me."

Your eyes soften at his words and Jungkook smiles before he starts to slowly lean in. You try to think, but you can't, the sound of your beating heart not letting you concentrate.

Finally, his lips touch yours and sparks fly in every direction. His lips move in perfect sync against yours, his hands leaving your face to wrap around your waist and pull you closer.

Your arms wrap around his neck, deepening the kiss. It becomes more passionate by the second and you feel a rush of fear take over your body making you pull away.

You rest your forehead against Jungkook's, his and your heavy breathing the only sound in the room.

"I'm scared." You whisper.

"Don't be," Jungkook pecks your lips and pulls away. "I will never hurt you, Y/N. I can promise you that."

You stare into his eyes that sparkle with love. It was almost as if they kept a galaxy hidden behind them.

Jungkook takes your hand in his, pulling you towards your room. Your heart beats faster than before, knowing what was about to happen if you were okay with it.

━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━ ❊ ━━ ⋅ ✶ ⋅ ━━