Chapter 600: People Who Monitor

"Wait, Little Ying!" Mi Le paled, wanting to stop her but it was already too late, Shen Ying had dialed Shen Jing on her communications device.

In almost the next second, a lighted screen sprung up and a face that looked 80% similar to Shen Ying's appeared on it.

"Little Ying, what's up? It's rare that you would take the initiative to contact me." Shen Jing's voice sounded immediately, as her gaze swept over, when she saw Mi Le, her eyes stopped and narrowed on him for a moment before widening again. "Hey, Flower is there too! Are you guys having a gathering?"

"HI~~~~ Sister Jing!" Mi Le raised his hand trembly, his smile looking slightly strained.

"Sister, do you have time to come over?" Shen Ying went right to the point. "I have some things I want to ask you in person."

"Why are you..." Shen Jing was about to ask what had happened when she glanced at Mi Le and seemed to be reminded of something. Her expression changed and she said, "Alright, hold on, I'll be there right away."

The screen switched off with a flash.

Mi Le's face became even paler. "You all chat, I have something on, I shall leave first!" With that said, he immediately turned and reached to open the plane gate but was pulled back by Shen Ying. "What's the rush!"

"Little Ying, don't be like this! I will really die!" Mi Le was miserable all over, looking like he was about to break out in tears. Your sister will really beat me to death!

Pity it was already too late, a white light flashed, Shen Jing walked out of the plane gate.

"Little Ying, why..."

Before she could finish, Mi Le broke free of Shen Ying's arms like a runaway horse and charged towards her in the next second. Then with a thud, he was on all fours, fitting in perfectly with the ground before her and cried out loudly, "Sister Jing, I was wrong!"

Lonemoon: "..."

Yi Qing: "..."

Shen Ying: "..."

Such a strong desire to survive...

Shen Jing lowered her head to glance at him while asking subconsciously, "Your legs are broken?"

Mi Le shivered before he tittered and replied, "No no no Sister Jing. I just find that you look extremely pretty when I look at you kneeling down! Really!"

The three others: "..." Where are your principles?

"What's going on?" Shen Jing looked up at Shen Ying and the two others.

The few of them exchanged glances before Shen Ying came forward, asking, "Sister, do you know what's a monitor?"

Shen Jing was shocked, her eyes widening abruptly. "How did you know..." She was reminded of something and glanced down at Mi Le on the ground. "What have you said?"

"..." Mi Le shuddered as he lowered himself even more.

"He tricked us to make a trip to Void Land!" Shen Ying replied.

"Void L..." Shen Jing thought for a moment then abruptly glared at the person on the ground, her eyes instantly becoming a bursting red as she spat out her next words, "You tricked her to go participate in the qualifications test!"

For a few moments, the surrounding air stagnated, as if some terrifying energy was sweeping across the entire divine realm at once. Shen Jing looked like she'd been set on fire, the flames of her anger raging. The whole divine realm shook, cracks started to appear on the ground, as if it was about to collapse in the next second.