Part 1

Y/N pov :
Today was a very tiring day. I gave 3 interviews . Let's see if I can get a job.
Now I am going to my home. Uhhhh... Again starts the melodrama. Why did i even born in this family....

After reaching home -
''Y/N, Why are you late ?'' - Y/N's dad.
"Dad, I had a job interview. "
" I don't want to know whatever the reason is. You can not be late and what is this I found on your table. "

Y/N being shocked looks at the page her dad is holding. It's a poem she had written last night. It's about nature.

" I told you , I hate this things. Music, dance, art all are waste of time. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND !!?? "
"Sorry , Dad "

" You are just a burden for us. How long are you gonna stay here ? Can't you do something ? When will you leave us !? " - Y/N's mom suddenly speaks from the kitchen.

" Sorry . Mom and dad "
" You won't get food tonight . It's your punishment for doing meaningless things. GO TO YOUR ROOM !! "
" Ok, dad "
Y/N just went to her room with tears her eyes.

Well, it's not new for her , it's how she has been treated all this years. She also has a elder brother. He surely loves her a little bit, but never stood up for her.
Park minjoon, her brother. Today, he is not at home. He had gone for a tour . So she has to starve today...

Y/N's pov :
Where are you my shooting star ? My zing, my miracle, I'm waiting for you. Pls... Come and take me with you....
Saying these she was drifted to sleep, in darkness , in her imagination, in her dreams...

Author's note :
Hi! This is my first story.
Pls support me and comment, cause it will give me inspiration.
Forgive me for any kind of gramatical mistakes , English is not my first language.