Part 3

Life is never easy. Sometimes we can do nothing but go with the flow but also we have to be careful that the flow shouldn't make us lose our true self.

After waking up in the morning ,Y/N doing her morning routine , she went out for a walk.

On the other side-
Taehyung woke up with the sun shining up in his face. The morning sun gave him a smile. As, he didn't have any work today, he decided to go for a walk.

Taehyung was walking down the street while Y/N crossed him (They don't know each other) and he again got that feeling that he just crossed something very important to him and he should look for that.

He quickly turned back but that feeling was already gone.

While Y/N crossing Taehyung, she also felt that maybe she was close to her shooting star, but then she ignored that feeling cause she remembered that even today, she had a job interview. So she ran to her home to get dressed .

As soon as she went inside the home-
" Y/N, where the hell did you go ? "
"Mom, i went to take a walk. "
" Haha..ha. Listen, you Curse, even if you do plastic surgeries you will never be beautiful. You are , were and always will be a ugly person."

Y/N didn't say anything. Her mom again spoke,
" By the way for whom were you trying to be beautiful , huh!!!. Listen I better should not get any information that you have a boyfriend or else you are Done!!"
" Yes, mom, I won't do such things "
Saying this she went to her room, got dressed and went for the job interview.

In Y/N's mind -
Wow!! What a good start of the day !! Ughh... When will I find a job and get out of this hell ? Let's see if I can get any job today.
She used to love music and she was a big fan of k-pop band name BTS. She was constantly listening to their music.

Meanwhile, today BTS had no work. So they decided to hangout wearing masks. So they at first went to the beach. They enjoyed themselves.

It was already evening so they decided to go back to their dorm.

They called Taehyung who sitting by the sea.

" Hey! Taehyung , come let's go back." - Jungkook ( another member of BTS )
" You all go back. I'll come after sometime. "
" You are sure . You gonna stay here alone . "
" Yeah... I have some work . Don't worry."
" Ok, come back ,soon. "
" Yeah."

Saying it all the other members went back to their dorm.

Author's note :

Hey there !
How are you all ?

As i promised I would give an update as soon as possible.
Please tell me, about your thoughts.
The next update will be uploaded in a hours. 😊

Take care 😘.