Part 7

After their first meetings at night, the next day it was very restless for them.

Taehyung had a concert, but he couldn't concentrate on it. He just sang his part but he was just waiting when he would go back to his dorm. After the concert ended, he went back before everyone.

While as Y/n, today again she had job interviews but today the interviews didn't go well as she couldn't concentrate.

Both were eagerly waiting when will , the night come and will they actually meet ? Was that a dream ?

Gradually,the night came and the moon shined at it's best. According to the moon's appearance they could meet each other. As long as there is even a little bit of moon shine they could meet each other but the day of No moon they can't meet.

As the moon shined, they both touched the center of the sign and like yesterday everything went black and the garden appeared.

Taehyung got so emotional seeing Y/n that he instantly hugged her tightly, saying-

"I knew, you were real. I knew that we will meet again. I knew that those feelings were not fake. "
"Tae, are you alright? "
"I wasn't but seeing you now I am alright. I missed you ."
"Tae, I missed you too."

"Well, maybe we can meet when the moon appears but how do we meet in real life ? "
"Maybe, we have to go with the flow."
"Yeah... Let's see what destiny holds.... So how was your day Y/n ? "
"It was fi..ne. How about your's ? "
" Well, I can feel your day was not that good."
"I don't know what a good day is... "
"Y/n, are you okay ?"
"Yes, I am. It's just nothing... Forget about me, tell me about you."
"Ummm..ok. But whenever you are comfortable enough, I am here, share with me... Well, i had a concert today like every other day. But today I couldn't concentrate because of you. I was continuously thinking if you were real ."

Y/n blushed a bit. Today they walked towards the flower garden and talked about each other... Got to know one another.

After that they went back. This way they were meeting one another and developing feelings .
Taehyung had started to fall for Y/n. Y/n had started to feel that she had found her shooting star.

After a couple of days, at the magical garden they meet like every other night.

But Taehyung noticed that something was off. Then he noticed that there was a mark on Y/n's cheek. He asked-

"Y/n, are you fine ?... What's the mark on your cheek ?"
"Nothing, Tae. I'm fine."

Taehyung doesn't even know himself why but he hugged Y/n tightly saying -
"Y/n, I'm here. Pls be okay. Pls don't keep everything inside...pls share it with me. Sharing lessens pain . I'm a good listener. "

Y/n couldn't control herself anymore. She hugged him back and cried in his shoulder.

She told him about her family that how they call her a burden, curse, bad karma and how they always want her to die....

"What!!! How can someone be so heartless and do such things with their own child!!!.. Then what's the mark on your cheek ?!"

"It's just.... My dad becomes an animal when he is drunk. This morning mom broke his precious antique and blamed it on me also I came home late due to job interviews ... And he was drunk so he slapped me...."

"How could he and why don't you protest !!???"
" It's just.. I'm always left alone... And I am used to it. "

Taehyung holds Y/n's hand saying -
"No, Y/n. You are not alone anymore. You have me and you don't need to suffer anymore. "

A tear left her eyes unconsciously for after a long time someone cared... someone felt like home, made her feel warm..

Author's Note :

Hey! How are you all ?

Well, Answer a question of mine, pls-
Drop out, Why do you all love BTS ?

I love them cause they inspired me to live and to continue , they are super talented and humble... I can not write everything why I love them or it will be a big novel. 😅🥰.
Pls support me and ignore any mistakes.

Love you and take care.
Thank you for reading