Part 15

After hearing Taehyung saying that he would even sacrifice his career, Y/n was in tears. She ran back to her room.

Y/n's pov :
I should go far away from Tae's life. He is an idol, an inspiration to millions, a legend.
I can't afford any damages to his life due to me. I am sorry Tae. I have to disappoint you. I will go very away from you.
You are my love and I am happy when you are happy. I am never going to be the cause of something bad happening to you. Sorry...

Y/n had started packing her things. After a while she wad done packing. She was about to leave her room but Taehyung came,

"Y/n, where are you going? Wait... Why are your eyes red? You were crying. Did someone say anything to you ?"

"Tae, please calm down. No one said anything to me. I have to go. Sorry."
"But where are you going ?"

"I don't know. I only know that I have to go away from here "
"But why ?"

"Tae, as I told you, you are one and only person I have and I can't let anything happen to you because of me. In order to save you I must leave... "

"Y/n, you are not going anywhere. Because of you nothing is going to happen to me. "

He held Y/n's hand. But she just took her hand away from her.

"Tae! This time I have to be strict. I can't be the reason to harm your career. Pleases let me go!!!"

" No, you can't leave me. I can't live without you!!!"

"Why? Why can't I leave you ? What am I to you ? I am just a friend and you can obviously live without a friend. Leave me!!"

"Y/n... Please don't leave me ."

" Sorry, Tae. But I have to. What do I mean to you that you are risking your career for me ? It was a mistake that we met and now I'm causing you problems. My parents were right I am a curse. I am a..."

Y/n couldn't finish her sentence, Taehyung cut her off with a kiss. Y/n tried to push him away, but he was stronger. She couldn't resist anymore and kissed him back.

After a while, they broke the kiss.
Y/n was as red as a tomato. It was her first kiss. Taehyung was also blushing.

"Tae..."
" Y/n, sorry. I kissed you without your will. But you are not a curse , you are a blessing for me. You are not a problem, you are the solution to mine. You can never cause any harm to me. You are the one who saved me. You are the person whom I gave my first kiss"
"But, Tae. Who am I that I am so important to you ?"
"Y/n, you are my love and I can't live without you. If I am the heart, you are my beat."
"Tae...'
" I love you, Y/n. Sarangheo."
"I Love you too. Taehyung... And I also gave you my first kiss. From my birth till now, you are the only person who cared for me and I just didn't wanted to cause you anything."

"You atre never going to cause me anything except my heart. Please don't leave me. I'll handle everything."

"Then at least let me by your side. Promise me you won't leave your career and won't hide anything from me."

"I promise. I also promise to be by your side till death."

Y/n couldn't control anymore she hugged Taehyung so tightly that if she let go then the world would fall apart.

Author's Note:
Hi! How are you all ?

Here's another fact -

"The one who supports you all is the one who was never supported. The one who gave you wings is the one whose wings were cut off. "

Drop the thing that came in your mind after reading the fact.

Take care.love you 😘
I purple you 💜💜.

Note : This facts are written by me. Feel free to use them if you want, but don't forget to give me, my credit.😊