Part 6

Hearing the sound, they both were surprised. So they didn't ask one-another any further question.

Taehyung and Y/N were walking side by side of one-another quietly. There was an awkward silence.

"Umm...Y/N, I'm finding it weird, the silence."
" Me,too "
"So , tell me about you . "
"I don't know what I should say ."
"Well, I am surprised that we met here. "
"Me, too. Don't know what destiny holds for us ."
" Yeah... So did you also come here through a crystal looking stone with a beautiful sign ? "
" Yes, I found near a river. It looked very beautiful so i picked it up"

"What ! I also found it by the river. I picked it up cause it was looking very beautiful and i got a unknown feeling that I was feeling for a long time seeing the stone."

"Let me be frank, I don't know why but seeing the stone I used to feel warm and loved. I didn't get any nightmares, since i kept the stone beside me. "

" Then let me also be frank. I again got that weird feeling when I first saw you , a while ago "
"........ Ohh....." - Y/N blushed.

In her mind,

(Wait, am i blushing? Why am I flattered? Y/N, you shouldn't think too much. It is just a coincidence that you met here.)

"Well, do you love moon? Oppa ."
" Yeah, it's my fav. "
"Same pinch."
" By the way , you can call me Tae. "
" "Really!! You are so nice..."
"Y/N, let's sit by the river. "
"Ok, Tae "
In Taehyung's mind :

(Why did my heart started beating fast when she called me Tae? Ohhh... All this feelings are new for me )

They were enjoying the birds chirpping, the waters calm flowing sound, the beautiful fragrance of flower... Among which both were enjoying each others company.

After sometime, they realized that everything had started to fade away.

"Y/n , we will meet again, right? "
"I hope so, Tae "
"I'll miss you "
" Me too, it felt good with you. I felt after long time someone cared. "
"I felt that after long time there was someone by me . Till we meet again, wishes from miles apart."

Everything started to blank again.

Taehyung realized that he was sleeping beside the window . In his line-up
(Was that a dream ? )

Also Y/n found herself sleeping beside the window.
In her mind,

(Was that even real ? Or that was a fan dream ? But everything felt so real. Ohh!! Tae oppa!! I'm feeling empty again. Even if it was a dream that was the happiest moment of life .)

Both of them waited for night for moon to show up. Even if they were not sure it was a dream, still they had a strong believe and a very intense feeling that they would meet again.

Author's Note :
Hi!

I really want to know about your thoughts on this ff. I don't know if you all are liking my unreal imagination.😳

Let's play something -
Drop out the most cute thing you heard about yourself in your life that you remember the most.
Well, I never heard anything cute in my life😅. Hope to see you all happy.

I'll an update as soon as I can.
Till then stay safe and take care .

Thank you for reading.😘