Part 8 (First time seeing in real life)

Day's after days went and Taehyung and Y/n were becoming more close.
Taehyung didn't know but he had already fallen for Y/n. Whenever he would see her his heart started beating very loudly.

Where as, Y/n wasn't sure about her feelings , she also loved him but she used to think that it is never possible between them. As he is an idol and she is a normal girl.

Day's went and the day came which they feared that after the NO MOON night they might not be able to see one another again.

The earlier night before No moon -

"Y/n, tomorrow the moon won't come out. That means the sign won't be visible and we won't be able to see each other."

"Yeah... That's what I'm scared for."
"We will meet again, right. I'm scared that I might lose you. "
" Tae, am I that important for you ?"
"Hmm... I don't know but after long time i felt something strong for someone . Promise me that you will look for me. You will search for me and I will too. Promise me that we will meet again."

"I will.."

After that everything went black.
The full day Y/n couldn't do any work. She was even again taunted by her family. But that didn't bother her. She was bothered about the night.

Where as Taehyung couldn't concentrate on his practice today. His thoughts were in clouds...

The night came . Taehyung and Y/n both were sitting by the window . Waiting for the moon. But it was no moon. So the moon didn't came out, nor did the sign.

Taehyung's pov:

I'm feeling cold again. Again I'm feeling lonely. Oh!!... Y/n.. ah. Where are you ? Save me from this cold place. I need you . I need to find you.

He cried silently.

Y/n's pov:

Taehyung we will meet again right. After the full day burning in hell, you were the only heaven where i would find peace. I need a tight hug by you...

Then she got up thinking that tonight she is never gonna fall asleep. She is again gonna have an insomnia.
She thought to take a walk by the river where she had found the stone. She took the stone in her pocket and sneaked out of her house. She went to that river.

When she reached there she saw a familiar figure was siting by the river hugging his knees, crying silently.

" Hey! Are you okay? "

Taehyung's pov:

I knew that I would not be able to sleep tonight. So i decided to take a walk by the river.

I am walking by the river. Seeing the water flow I couldn't control my emotions anymore. So I sat there crying...

Suddenly I heard Y/n saying-
"Hey! Are you okay ?"

I quickly looked up and it was...

"Y/N..!!!"
"Taehyung..!!!"

Author's note :

Hi. How are you all doing ?

Let me ask you a question,
"What's the time you felt the most lonely ?"
Well, in my case, "The one who is always left alone never feels lonely. "

Hope , you all are enjoying my ff . Pls let me know about your thoughts.

Take care.