Part 19

Y/n dressed up with the gown Taehyung had sent. She was looking like a queen from an unknown world.
She knows that Taehyung loves her hair. So she let it open.

"Woah!!! Y/n , you are looking amazing. I am sure Taehyung is going to fall in love with you again. "
"Thanks. Jimin."
"Let's go. We should not be late."
"Yeah..."

Jimin took her to venue where the party was supposed to happen.

Jimin stopped the car in front the gate and said,
"Y/n, you go inside. I have some working. I'll join the party in a bit."
"Ok.... Opaa"

Jimin left and Y/n went inside.

She was surprised that the place was decorated like the magical garden, where first Taehyung and she met.
The place was looking very charming. It was decorated with flowers like the magical place.

"Y/n, you are here "
Y/n turned to see it was Taehyung.

"Y/n, you are looking.... I don't have words to explain."
She blushed.
"Will you dance with me your Highness?"-Taehyung proposed.
"It would be my pleasure."
They started dancing.

Imagine the girl as y/n

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Imagine the girl as y/n... 😅

While dancing they had an eye contact and both of them were lost in each other's eyes. After the dance -

"Y/n, you are the person I always dreamt of. The person I always needed by me. When I was feeling down, lonely, cold you came like a warmness to save me. I now no longer feel lonely. You are my 'Sweet Night '. You are my 'Winter Bear'. I can't live without you. I always need you by my side. I want to make our love more strong, our relationship more strong. "- saying it Taehyung sat on the ground ," Love of my life. Will you marry me and be mine forever? -he opened a box and there was a beautiful ring inside.

Y/n was already in tears. His words just touched her.

"Tae... I am willing to marry you and I am forever yours and you are mine."
" I love you,Y/n"- saying it , he made y/n wear the ring.
"I love you too, my shooting star."

Y/n hugged him tightly.
Then Taehyung connected their lips. A kiss full of love and passion.
"I guess, you have to take care of this alien now for your lifetime"-Taehyung.
" I will love to do it. Even if you don't want you have to now bear me. "
"My pleasure."

Then everyone came.
"Woahh!!! Hyung. You are very brave. You at last proposed her and she also accepted you." - Jungkook.
"Our alien is now going to get married. We are very excited." - jimin.
"But , it was my right to get married at first. I am the eldest of you all." -jin
"Yaa!! Be happy for me. Hyung"- Taehyung.
" You are very lucky. I am happy for you. "-Jin
" Y/n, you now have two jobs. One to be Taehyung's assistant and other to be his wife. "- Namjoon
" I will do my work perfectly. "- Y/n.

Then they all enjoyed themselves.

Author's Note:

Hi! How are you all?
Did you enjoy the chapter. Let me know your thoughts.

Take care. Love you
I purple you 💜.

The next chapter will be uploaded in a bit