Into A Gang War In Hell

As a bomb went off, you, Angel Dust, and a cyclops named Cherri Bomb were fighting back against a snake named Sir Pentious and his army of eggs. "Hey, thanks for the backup, Angie." Cherri said. "Ha, ha, are you kidding? This is the best action I've seen in ages!" Angel said.

"Where have you been anyway? I thought you went up and died or some shit." Cherri said. "Oh, I wished. I've been staying in this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads will let me stay rent-free if I play nice. Then, along the way, I met Y/N and well, here he is." Angel said as he lit up and bomb and handed it to Cherri and she tossed it over and the three of them covered their ears. "He's a male? I thought he was a female because he has breasts like us." Cherri said. "Blame Angel Dust. This was his idea in the first damn place." You said.

The bomb blew up and the three of them jumped into action. "You know, no fights, no pranks, no problematic language. Her words, not mine. I mean, these crazy bitches were no fun. I've been clean for two weeks." Angel said as you launched an egg up and Angel shot it and both of you were covered in yolk. "Holy shit." Cherri said. "Well, sorta clean. Just as clean as you can get before you know what sort of shit loader Bolivian was like." Angel said as he smashed an egg and looked at you and smiled. You sorta blushed and smiled and looked away. But then, a chain was about to grab Angel, you grabbed him and you both got slammed to the ground hard with you on top of him and you both accidentally kissed. You noticed and pulled back as you were blushing, but the chains were holding you two together, it caused you to land on his waist hard.

"Oh, harder, Daddy!" Angel said. You looked down and blushed. "Y-Your really a male?" You asked. Angel looked at you in confusion and before Pentious could get to you two, Cherri kicked him out of the way and he snarled. "You whores have no class! In war, the side remembered is the side with the most style." Pentious said. "Or the side that ain't dead." Cherri said.

"Speaking of style, is your hat like alive or something?" Angel asked. "Oh, well, that's none of your goddamn business, now is it?" Pentious asked. "Heh, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?" You asked. Both Angel and Cherri laughed and you laughed along with them. "I'm going to blow you two to bits!" Pentious said. "Mh, kinky." Angel said. "Oh, not like that. Pervert!" Pentious said.

You then felt your ear twitched and looked behind you. A gun was aiming at Angel, but you pushed him out of the way and got grabbed by the arms and legs. "Hmph! Not who I meant to get, but you will do nicely, my little spider boy." Pentious said. You got confused and before you could ask, you felt your arms and legs being pulled very hard.

But before Pentious could kill you, Angel came from behind you and knocked him back, which caused you to fall to the ground. "You alright?" Angel asked. "Yeah. Somehow." You said. He then extended his hand out to you and you slowly took it and he helped you up. "So, you think your going to get in a lot of trouble for this?" Cherri asked. "Eh. What's one little brawl gonna cause?" Angel asked.