Angel Dust Held Captive: Hurry, Y/N. Stop Valentino Once And For All Part 1

As you and Angel rushed to the rooftop, you both looked around. You looked behind yourself and realized Angel was gone. "Huh?" You asked. "Looking for someone?" Someone asked. You looked to see Valentino holding Angel by the neck. "No!" You said. "One more step, and kiss this little spider goodbye." Valentino said. "Val, let him go! Please!" You begged. "Hehehe. Come now. Are you really in a position to give me orders, are ya?" Valentino asked. 'Ngh. He's got me. What can I do?' You thought. "Well? You still wanna play the hero? Hell has no place for heroes." Valentino said.

While distracted, Angel punched Valentino in the face and was about to fall. You gasped and rushed towards him, but got pushed back by Valentino. "Oh, no, you don't." Valentino said. "Come on. He can't hold on much longer." You said. "Then, you'd better hurry up, hero." Valentino said. "Damn you." You said. You then stood up and charged at Valentino, but he dodged and kneed you, which knocked you back. You held your stomach and knelt down and groaned in pain.

You clenched your fists and got angry.  "I've had enough!" You yelled. You stood up and charged at him, but Val elbowed you and kicked you back. "Hehehe. Give it up. You got no hope." Valentino said. You stood up and wiped the blood from your mouth. You stood up again and panted. 'He's too strong to fight head-on. What now?' You thought.