Y/N Meets Charlie & Vaggie

After the battle, you and Angel were in a limo, heading somewhere. Two girls named Charlie, the Princess of Hell, and Vaggie were watching Angel play with a window while you were asleep from exhaustion. Angel noticed the two staring at them and Vaggie glared.

"What?" Angel asked. "What? What?! What were you doing?!" Vaggie asked. "Sigh. I owe my girl buddy a solid. Isn't that a redeeming quality? Helping friends with stuff?" Angel asked. "Not with turf wars ending up on territorial genocide!" Vaggie said. "Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. It wasn't that bad, anyway." Angel said as he chuckled and played with the window again. Vaggie threw a dagger at the window and Angel flinched and you startled awake. "Huh? What?" You asked. You looked at Vaggie and she glared at you and him.

"Ah, come on, I had to! My credibility was on the line! Sigh. I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean? It just throws out my entire persona." Angel said as he played with his breasts. You blushed as you watched him do that. "Your credibility? What about the hotel? Your little stunts made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie said. Angel scoffed and you just watched the conversation.

"No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny. We made you look sad! And pathetic. Like an orphan with no arms or legs or with progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinking about it. This thing have any liquor?" Angel asked. "Can you please just try to take this seriously?" Vaggie asked. "Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby." Angel said. You stifled in your laughter and Vaggie glared at you again. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. It was a good joke, though." You said. Vaggie shook her head and you looked at Charlie. "Hey, you alright?" You asked.

"I'm fine." Charlie said. "Was that you being sexist or racist?" Vaggie asked. "Sigh. Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?" Angel asked. "Nope. Apparently not." You said. "Thank you, N/N." Angel said. "Was that sarcasm or for real?" You asked. "For real." Angel said. "I'm gonna kill him." Vaggie said. "Too late, toots." Angel said. "Wait, wait, wait. Would that make him double dead?" You asked. "Yeah. And where exactly would I go? To double Hell?" Angel asked as he then laughed. You couldn't resist, so you laughed along with him. "Sorry. Your stuck with me, bitch. Get used to it. By the way, N/N. Why were you laughing?" Angel asked. "What you said about being double dead and going to double Hell. It got me good. I-I couldn't resist a good joke!" You stammered, blushing. Angel seemed to notice and chuckled.

Vaggie grumbled in anger and you tried to calm her down. "Listen, who cares if some jackoffs got hurt? Most of them were ugly freaks. Look around. We got a bunch of fucking Harley Quinn babies down here." Angel said as he looked out the window and laughed again. "Your one to talk." Vaggie said. "Hey! This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me, and I got the creepy fan letters to prove it." Angel said as he dug into his breasts and pulled out a letter. You blushed deeply as he did that. 'Seriously, what is it with him and his breasts? Now he's using them as an item holder? What the hell?' You thought. Vaggie growled. "That was really uncool, you know, Angel?" Charlie asked. "I mean, I'm not one to pick sides right now, but I'm with her on this one." You said. "Says the male spider that has breasts like me." Angel said. "Which you gave me without me knowing!" You remarked. You couldn't push them back down to normal, so you had to deal with this change. 

"Uncool?! After that train wreck, there's no way anyone is gonna want to stay at the hotel! All thanks to you and your selfish bullshit! And what gave you the idea to bring her, I mean, him along with you?!" Vaggie asked as she pointed at you. "I wanted to go with him. He needed all the help he needed. I wasn't interested in destroying anything." You explained. "Seriously?" Charlie asked. "Yes! I mean, I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. After these two weeks of being in this hellhole, I've had nothing. No friends, no nothing. Just me, myself, and I!" You said, emotionally. 

Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel looked at you surprised. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act like that." You said. "Does that mean I don't have a free room, anymore?" Angel asked. Vaggie gave Angel a serious look and he sighed. "Ah. Well, shucks." Angel said as he snapped his fingers. You sighed and lied down. "Sorry, N/N." Charlie said. "It's alright. I'm over it." You said. You felt Angel rubbing you. "Hey, when we get to the hotel, I know just how to cheer you up." Angel said. "What's that?" You asked. "You'll see." Angel said as he chuckled. You got confused, but shook your head.