The Musical Note

After a while, Angel sat next to Cherri and she noticed. "How'd it go?" Cherri asked. "I talked some sense into him. And he'll be hired after he does a little something I requested." Angel said. "Yeah?" Cherri asked. Angel chuckled and looked at the stage. You sighed and breathed. "Alright. You got this. Here goes." You said as you looked at yourself. You then nodded and the music started. As it did, you stepped out and everyone stared at you in awe, while Angel and Cherri watched. "I like your thinking, Angie." Cherri said. "Thank you." Angel said.

Most people applauded, most people fainted, most people whistled, and most people stared in awe. The curtains then closed and the lights turned off. Angel and Cherri stared in surprise. "Wow. He actually did it. Even though he's got stage fright." Angel said. "So, I guess he's one of us, now." Cherri said. "Gotta let him know, though." Angel said.

You got into the dressing room and got changed. You then got out and when you closed the door, you looked to see Angel and Cherri. "Gah! Uh, h-hey. I didn't see you guys." You said. Angel then hugged you and you blushed. "I'll admit, you did spectacular, kid." Cherri said. "Thanks." You said. "Welcome to the team, Schnookums." Angel said. You then looked at the time. "Oh, shit. We need to get going." You said. "Right. See ya, Sugar Tits." Angel said. "See ya." Cherri said.

After a while, you both got back to the hotel and looked to see Charlie and Vaggie on the couch. "Alright. Quickly and quietly, we're heading to my room." Angel said. "Alright. Let's just hope they don't see us." You said. You both then got in and made your way to Angel's room. You managed to do so and you lied down. "Getting comfortable?" Angel asked. "Yeah." Angel then lied down next to you and snuggled up to you. "Gnight, Schnookums." Angel said. "Night." You said as you turned off the lamp and fell asleep with Angel. Tomorrow is going to be a surprise for you.