A Get-Together Relationship

After sleeping, an explosion occurred and out emerged Sir Pentious again. "Hahahahaha!!!! This is all too easy! And the striped freak or his friends are nowhere around here. Good." Pentious said. While he wasn't looking, the eggs behind him started disappearing. "Now then, to claim what's mine. Huh?" Pentious asked as he looked behind to see no one. "What is this?" Pentious asked. Just then, you came out of nowhere and tackled Pentious to the ground. Angel then stuck a gun to his head. "Don't move. Schnookums?" Angel asked.

You looked around, but found nothing. "Nothing. Just nothing." You said. "Nothing?" Angel asked. "That's because it was a trap. To lure you and your friends in." Pentious said. Just then, eggs kept popping out of nowhere and cornered you. "Uh oh." Angel said. Pentious then laughed evilly. "Don't bother trying to blow me up. You do that, this building will come falling down." Pentious said. "Great. What now?" Cherri asked.

You looked around and saw a cracked pillar and nodded. You then borrowed one of Cherri's bombs and rushed ahead. "And where do you think your going? You got nowhere to run." Pentious said. "Maybe, but do you have a backup plan?" You asked. "A backup plan? There's no need for that." Pentious said. "You really need to rethink your strategy." You said as you lit up a bomb. The eggs then got prepared to shoot. "Ah, ah, ah. Shoot me and I drop the bomb." You said. "What exactly is your plan?" Pentious asked. "You'll see. Angel, Cherri. Come on." You said. They went to you. "Let's see who'll survive the fall." You said as you threw the bomb into the pillar. It exploded and you pushed Angel and Cherri back to the wall.

After the whole building went down, you digged your way out and grabbed Angel and Cherri's arms and pulled them out. "Man, one slip up and we would have been goners." You said. "You really planned the whole thing out, didn't ya?" Angel asked as he dusted himself off. "Not at first, but it just came to me." You said. "Right. Well, we better get out of here before we get in trouble again." Cherri said. "Ooh, how are we going to explain this?" You asked. "Not sure, but we'll think of something or we're going to get an earful from Vaggie. Eh, either way, it's better than being in the hotel." Angel said. "I don't know about that." You said.