Performance Is Key

Angel chuckled and then thought about something. "Hmm. Hey, Schnookums. I mean, N/N." Angel said. "Sigh. You can go ahead and call me Schnookums, if you want. But, only you! No one else!" You said.

"Relax. No one's gonna call you that but me. But, anyway. I was talking to Sugar Tits earlier ago and we figured we'd ask you something. Wanna know?" Angel asked. "What's that?" You asked. "How would you like to be a part of us? We could use a new recruit." Angel said. "Are you serious?" You asked. "Yeah." Angel said. "Are you out of your goddamn mind?! Why would I help you destroy stuff?! I'm not doing that!" You snapped. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy. It's not what you think." Angel said. "Not what I think?! You destroy stuff for entertainment!" You said. "No, we don't." Angel said. "What?" You asked. "We only destroy stuff cause it's part of battling that snake. He does the building destroy. We're basically trying to stop him." Angel said. "So, basically, your like antiheroes?" You asked. "Something like that, yes." Angel said.

You then thought about it and came to a decision. "Sigh. Alright. I'll go." You said. "Wait! First, you must pass one test." Angel said. "Yeah?" You asked. "Sing a song on stage in front of everyone. As a stripper." Angel said. You blushed. "What?! No, I'm not doing that! I have stage fright." You said. "You didn't tell me that. Look, you pass this test, you join us. And I promise, from my heart, we'll make you feel like home." Angel said. You thought about it again. As a kid in school, you tried to sing a song on stage in front of everyone, but you felt afraid. You sighed. "Alright. But, no promises that I won't fail." You said.

"Hey, Schnookums. Mind if I share you a piece of advice? Pretend your in the music. Make your body feel the beat. Let your body feel the music. You do that, you'll feel like your not feeling anything and it'll be like your by yourself." Angel explained. "You sound like you've done this before." You said. "A thousand times during my times in Porn Studios." Angel said. "Well, alright. Just lend me some stripper clothes and I'll go do it." You said. "Can do." Angel said.