Angel Dust's History Part 1: Angel Dust And Y/N's "Fun Time" (Lemon) Part 2

When you and Angel went into his room, you looked around and sighed. "Oh, boy. I am not ready for this." You said. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." Angel said. "So, how long have you been gay?" You asked. "I'm not sure. I think it was when I performed in front of everybody. They were digging into me and couldn't resist me. I am irresistible, baby." Angel said. "Right. What is it about me that interests you, huh? Angel?" You asked.

You then suddenly felt furry arms wrapped around your waste. "Your pretty cute for a white spider." Angel said. You looked back and realized he was fully nude. You almost freaked out and blushed hard, but he rested his hands on your shoulders and started rubbing. You felt calm and pleasured, the tension faded. "Wow. Your good at this." You said. "Thanks. I practiced. With other people." Angel said. "Wait, your a slut?" You asked. "Ya got me. I was a slut my whole life here in Hell." Angel said. "Was?" You asked. "Until I first laid eyes on you, Schnookums." Angel said.

"Huh. So, I noticed your banner before I fell asleep in the limo. Are you a star or something?" You asked. "I'm a pornstar, actually. I do these things sometimes for fun, sometimes for business. But, for now, I'm free. Free to be with you." Angel said as he whispered into your ear. It tickled, your body shook. "Alright. I'll do this if this makes you happy. Just please go easy on me." You pleaded. "As you wish. I can teach you if you would like me to." Angel said as he went to lie down in his bed. "Please do." You said as you hesitated to follow him.

"Why so hesitant? I don't bite." Angel said. "Sorry. Nervous." You said. "Don't worry. I won't do this to you. I rather be the one getting fucked by you all the time." Angel said. "Ok. That makes me feel somewhat better." You said. "Wait. First, remove a few things for me." Angel said. You got confused, but Angel gave you a 'You know what I mean' look. You thought about it, but Angel gave you a hint by pointing at yourself. You looked down and realized what he meant now and blushed. "Angel, I can't. I can't do this. I'm so nervous." You said as you covered yourself. "You want me to help you out? I have ways to help calm people down before they do this." Angel insisted. "Alright." You said.

You then lied down on Angel and he did the rest by rubbing on your fur, which made you purr for some reason. "Wow. I didn't know you can purr." Angel said. "Says the nude Spider in the Kinky Boots that can purr like me." You said. "True." Angel said. You then felt calm and as you were about to take off your clothes, you felt nervous as Angel was watching you. "Angel, do you mind not looking at me?" You asked, blushing. He then chuckled. "Just watching you strip gets me excited. You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Angel said. "Alright. Just for you." You said, nervously. After a while getting fully undressed, Angel got on top of you and looked at your dick. "I'll start this off. That way you can get the hang of the feeling. Trust me. It'll feel like nothing you've ever felt in your life." Angel said. "Alright. I trust you. Don't make me regret it." You said. "I wouldn't dream of it, Schnookums." Angel said as he then leaned in and kissed you, which took you by surprise. But, the feeling was so good, you kissed him back.

'It's about damn time. Your finally mine, Schnookums.' Angel thought. 'Why am I doing this? I'm kissing a guy, yet it feels so good, I could care less if I am kissing a male.' You thought. Angel then felt your dick harden and smirked. "Your really that excited to be with me that much, huh?" Angel asked. "Huh?" You asked. You then looked and blushed hard. "Oh, man. I am not ready for this." You said. "Relax. You'll be alright." Angel said, comforting you.

He then lowered down and sniffed your dick and you flinched as you felt his snout. "Why does it feel so good when it looks so wrong?" You asked. "Welcome to Hell, my little itty bitty Schnookums." Angel said as he pinched your nose. He continued to sniff your dick and chuckled. "You smell so good." Angel said. You got confused as to why he said that, but as soon as you were about to talk, you closed your mouth to prevent from yelling in pleasure as you felt something wet wrapped around you.

You looked to see Angel sucking your dick and moaned, but not too loud. Angel moaned, as well. "Wow. Your dick tasted so much better than I thought. I think I might have just found my fuck mate." Angel said. "Well, I'm glad your pleased, Angel." You said. "I am. So pleased to do this and so pleased that this is happening." Angel said. "Guess you've been waiting for this, huh?" You asked as you gritted your teeth while he was sucking you. "Oh, you have no idea, my baby Schnookums." Angel said.

"Angel, why do you keep calling me Schnookums? That's not my name." You said. "Well, to me, it is. Gotta say, you look so handsome and charming up close. And your juicy dick tastes so good than how I imagined it to be." Angel said. "Flattered. What else is new?" You asked. "This." Angel said. He then stood up and slowly lowered down to your dick and inserted it into him. Both of you grunted in pleasure and you tried to hold in your moans. "Geez. Warn me before doing anything like this." You said. "Can't. Don't wanna spoil the surprise." Angel said.

He then started to move up and down on your dick and you tried to hold in the moaning so no one knows what's going on. "You feel so fantastic and perfect, daddy." Angel said. "The feeling is mutual. Honestly." You said. Angel chuckled and went to your face and kissed you and you kissed back. He then continued to move and you felt an uprising pressure on your dick

"Angel, I can feel something rising up." You said as you grunted. "Your dick is about to release some white hot liquid seeds." Angel said. As you were about to question him, you felt your dick release something in Angel Dust. "Ah. I love that feeling inside me." Angel said as he slid off from your dick. "Oh, man. That felt good, I guess." You said. "Whenever you're ready for round 2, Schnookums, I'll be ready. Just say the word, okay?" Angel asked. "Alright. I guess." You said. You then stood up and watched as Angel got his clothes back on. "Enjoying the show, pervert?" Angel asked. "Uh, yeah. You don't mind, right? It's only fair since you watched me get fully undressed." You pointed out. "Fair enough." Angel said.

He then walked to you and kissed you one more time and left the room. He then looked back and smiled as he rubbed his ass.

"He doesn't know that he's the first person I've fucked in ever

"He doesn't know that he's the first person I've fucked in ever. I'll tell him when I finally commit to my feelings. I'm not sure if I really love you fully, N/N, but if I do, I'll know and let you know for sure. And I hope that you love me as much as I love you. Sigh." Angel said as he sighed in love.

You overheard everything he said and watched as he rubbed his ass and sighed in love, signaling that he's in love with you. "Oh, boy." You said as you rubbed your head and blushed and smiled. 'After what just happened, I think I am in love with you, Angel Baby.' You thought.