Fourteen

Hey guys, thanks for 500+ reads. I actually enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it too.

I woke up feeling really tired and hungry but mostly hungry. My head was still banging and someone was holding my hand. Everywhere looked so white and bright, the sheets were white, same with the curtains and the walls.

I looked at my hand and that was when I saw the person holding my hands.

"Will? What are you doing here? Heck! What am I doing here?" I asked, trying to sit up but to no avail.

"You have to rest Zara. You're not strong enough right now. You passed out in the corridor and luckily enough, Angela saw you and called for help. Zara I'll like you to tell me the truth, what's going on? When last did you even have a panic attack?" He was looking at me with a different look than the last time we spoke. His brown eyes were looking extremely sad and his lips, oh his lips. They were looking so kissable.

"I really don't know what happened okay? It just happened and at that point I couldn't breathe." Funny how I still left my hands in his grip.

"Zara I-"

I cut him off. "Will let me talk. I really like you okay, I've for a while and I was just in denial and I don't think I want to do that again. I know I've been pushing you away and all and I'm sorry." I tried sitting up and he helped me, I was directly opposite him. "I just didn't want you to get mixed up in my issues."

"That's the thing about you Zara. It has been my issue with you for a long time. You don't want other people to worry about you, you just love being independent. I love you okay and I'll do anything for you." My eyes were locked with his, my hands left his and traced his jawline before placing them on his cheek.

I felt his hands on my waist and soon our faces soon became very close. I felt his breathe on my face, he traced his lips from my forehead down to my lips. Our eyes were still locked and soon our lips connected,our eyes closed as if on cue.

We started off slow and soon I found myself sitting on his laps, my hands were already in his hair. He bit my lips lightly and I gasped, his tongue made way into my mouth and our tongues did their thing. He tasted like mint, his hands were still on my waist, holding me like his life depended on it.

I pulled away, trying to breathe. His eyes were still closed and he looked cute, he opened them seconds later and I knew I was red like a tomato. I kept looking at him and I knew I couldn't deny my feelings any longer, I tried standing up from his laps and he shook his head, pulling my closer.

"I don't want us to leave this position, can we stay like this forever? I love your scent, you smell like a baby that swam in roses." He was mumbling like a baby and it was so cute. His head was resting on my chest and funny enough, the position we were in was a very comfortable one.

I kept touching his hair, tangling and untangling his hair. "If only wishes were horses." That was when I remembered the twins and Derin. "What about the girls? How come they're not here?" I asked him and freed myself from his grip, sitting on the bed again.

"I actually asked Angela to get them but she said she didn't see them anywhere, it's like they're hiding or something. That was why I asked you what was going on." I looked at him and knew I had to go look for them myself.

Right now, I didn't trust anyone at all. Angela was still doing shady things and then she found me, how? Everything was still strange and I didn't want to believe she was the one doing all these to us.