CHAPTER FOUR

Mingyu and Jeonghan feel that tonight is the right time to finally adopt their little baby. Their friends gave them so much advice so they know exactly what they need to do. They are sitting in their car, the new black Hyundai SUV with tinted windows and watch Jihoon's house. They saw his mother leaving shortly after Jihoon got home from school and then his father also left. They know that soon Jihoon will be leaving because of practice with the school orchestra. They only need to wait.

After ten minutes Jihoon walked out of the house carrying his cello. Jeonghan silently gets out of the car and prepares to act surprised.

"Jihoon? Is that you?"

The boy turned around after hearing his teacher's voice and Jeonghan smiles. He is so close to getting his baby.

"What are you doing out so late, Jihoon?"

The student bowed to his teacher and explained that the school orchestra is having a rehearsal tonight.

"Do you want a ride? It is too late for you to be alone outside."

Jeonghan pointed toward the car and they can't see inside thanks to the tinted windows. Mingyu is ready to jump out and help his husband if the boy fights but Jihoon fully trust him. He doesn't want to use the subway, so many weirdos go out after nightfall. He accepted the offer and Jeonghan takes the cello from him to put it in the trunk and Jihoon opened the rear door. The first thing he sees is the car seat for babies. Jihoon had no idea that his teacher has a small kid but this idea quickly left his mind when he spotted the man sitting on the driver's seat. Then Jihoon feels gentle but firm hands pushing him inside the car. Mingyu sees that Jihoon wants to scream so he quickly puts a hand over his mouth while Jeonghan pushed him in the vehicle. Jeonghan wraps his arms around Jihoon's petite waist and Mingyu pulled out a syringe full of sedatives. Jihoon started to scream but it is useless. The street is empty and no sound can be heard outside of the car. Mingyu stabbed the needle right in the middle of Jihoon's thigh and then left the sedatives to do their job. Jihoon's voice gave up a few seconds later and a wave of numbness is spreading through his small body.

"Shhh, we got you."

Jeonghan is stroking his baby's hair and Jihoon started to helplessly cry. After a tiny bit more time Jihoon's brain decided to stop fighting with the drugs and he fell asleep. Jeonghan easily sat him in the car seat and fastened the safety harness. Mingyu finds Jihoon's keys and got out of the car. He put on a pair of gloves and then grabs the cello. He unlocked the front door while Jeonghan got on the driver's seat. The car could be suspicious if it stays here for too long so Jeonghan turned on the engine and drives around the block while his husband finds Jihoon's room.

He put down the cello and then opened Jihoon's closet. He takes a suitcase and quickly tossed some clothes inside, then he added Jihoon's notebook, phone charger and few more things in the suitcase and grabs Jihoon's passport. A few days ago Mingyu bought a train ticket to Daegu and now he threw the crumpled receipt on the desk. He quickly grabbed the suitcase and tries to act calm while walking out of the house. Mingyu is walking fast but not too fast and spotted their car standing on the second end of the street. Mingyu put the suitcase in the trunk and then sat down on the passenger seat.

Jeonghan stares on his husband who sighed and uses back of his hand to wipe off the sweat of his forehead. Mingyu was so scared that his parents will come back and catch him but now they are in safety of their car with their baby. Speaking of their baby, they both turned around and smile on their little jellybean is asleep and he will stay asleep for next ten hours, at least. Jeonghan kissed the cheek of his husband and Mingyu kissed him back. They can finally be a real family. Mommy, daddy and baby.