CHAPTER TEN

Jihoon has so much time to think because he has to take a nap before lunch, after lunch, three hours later another nap comes and then it is his bedtime. Jihoon doesn't know why they think he is able to sleep so much but now he can think about turning their life into one big hell. He is thinking hard but then finally created a plan. If they want a baby then he is going to be a baby. And what does a baby do? A baby only cries and sleeps. Jihoon can't sleep but he is going to do the most annoying thing babies can do.

Right after Jeonghan takes him out of the crib after his before-lunch nap, Jihoon started to whine. He whines for the whole time when his new mommy carries him downstairs and then started to cry when they sit him in the highchair. He burst into tears and fat tears are rolling down his cheeks while they panic. Jeonghan tries to offer him a pacifier and Mingyu is shaking a rattle in front of him. Jihoon is remembering every sad movie he has ever seen so his tears and wailing are real. Jeonghan takes him out of the high chair and started to bounce him in his arms while walking around the kitchen.

"What is wrong with him?"

Mingyu is a doctor but he isn't all-knowing. Jeonghan is desperate because his heart hurts when his baby cries. Luckily Mingyu remembered something. They were preparing for having a baby so there are many things for their baby boy. Like the new baby rocker.

 Like the new baby rocker

BABY ROCKER

Mingyu takes the rocker out of its box and carries it in the living room. He put it next to the couch and Jeonghan slowly sat Jihoon inside. Jihoon throws his arms around when he feels another harness being fastened around his chest but it is useless. Mingyu turned it on and the rocker started to gently rock from side to side. Jihoon doesn't want to admit it but it is a bit soothing. His crying is slowing down but he still feels sad. He doesn't want to be someone's baby. He wants to live a normal life! Thoughts about his previous life made him even sadder and Jihoon started to cry again. Mingyu gently grabs small feet of their baby and started to rub his little toes and soles. Jeonghan hurries to get a pacifier and quickly pushed it between Jihoon's lips. The boy's cries are muffled by the pacifier and he softly sucks on the rubber nipple for few times. Jihoon tired himself out thanks to the long and hysterical crying and he is starting to fall asleep.

"I think that someone skipped their nap."

Mingyu isn't dumb, he knows that Jihoon needs more time to adjust to his new life and he is sure that the boy doesn't sleep every time they put him in the crib. Now Mingyu unfastened the harness and picked Jihoon up in his warm embrace. He carried him back upstairs and sat down in a padded rocking chair. A blanket is hanging over the armrest of the rocking chair and Mingyu wrapped the warm blanket around Jihoon who is wearing only an onesie. Mingyu smiled a bit at the tired boy and gently strokes his hair. Mingyu pushed Jihoon's hair out of his face and the boy is quite grateful for it, his arms still refuse to move properly and the hair hurt his eyes which are sore due to crying so much.

"Believe me or not you are going to love us. Just give us a chance."

Mingyu is looking at Jihoon who is happy for the first time that he has the pacifier. Like this he doesn't need to answer and only sucks on the piece of rubber. Mingyu indecently used on finger to pull the diaper away from Jihoon's bottom and peeked inside to make sure that he isn't wet. Jihoon reacted with squirming and tossing his arms around himself.

"Fine, fine, there is no reason to be angry. Daddy just don't want you to have a rash."

Mingyu carefully laid Jihoon in the crib and smiled a bit. Jihoon only stares back at the man and his face angrily scrunched up. Jihoon hates feeling so tiny next to them. He feels like a helpless baby while they are like two giants who can do whatever they want with him. Mingyu is towering above the crib and Jihoon feels tiny and he wants to cover himself. Jihoon grabs a corner of the blanket which is in his crib and pulled it over his small body. Mingyu only smiled and takes the blanket.

"It is daddy's job to tuck their baby in."

Mingyu covered him with the warm blanket and Jihoon has to admit that this is better, he wasn't able to cover himself properly with his almost no-moving arms. On the other hand this so called daddy caused that his arms aren't moving so there is no need to thank him. Mingyu turned on the crib mobile and Jihoon frowns. There is no way this could make him sleepy.

Mingyu left the nursery and Jihoon has to admit that the crib mobile is working. It is slowly spinning above his head while playing a soft lullaby and Jihoon feels his eyelids getting heavy until he can't keep his eyes open. On the other hand Mingyu and Jeonghan are having a serious discussion.

"We should stop giving him the drugs, his muscles are weakened enough."

Jeonghan believes to his husband, Mingyu is a doctor so he knows this the best but Jeonghan wants a little one. What if Jihoon doesn't find his little space without help of the drugs?

Jeonghan is making a cup of coffee for him and his husband when he gets a bright idea. Maybe that Jihoon will find his little space if he spends time with another little. Good thing that they have enough friends who have littles.