CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Jihoon doesn't know why, but he is so tired. Even the nap he took under the blanket wasn't enough, but he has to admit that it was nice. Jeonghan's skin has such a nice scent, something like cheery blossom and milk and Jihoon felt so calm when the scent filled his nostrils. However, the whole thing was ruined by the fact that he had to suck on the nipple of his former teacher. After he woke up from his nap, he found out that Jungkook and his caregiver are gone and he got dinner. Luckily they didn't bath him tonight, but he overheard their conversation about their baby still refusing to do number two in his diapers. Jihoon was too tired to give a fuck and when they tucked him in his crib, he decided to not keep them awake by crying for the whole night.

Jihoon has no idea that the sky outside is full of heavy clouds promising rain. Soon the clouds ruptured and first fat raindrops hit the ground. Mingyu sees that it is raining outside, but didn't see it as a problem and fell asleep next to his husband. The silent rain slowly turned into a storm. Strong wind started to blow and throws the rain drops against windows of the house. Jihoon woke up a bit and he is ready to go back to sleep when first lightning cut the black sky. He flinched and then froze when a deafening thunder can be heard. Jihoon's lower lip started to tremble and he can't stop himself from crying. More lightnings appeared on the sky and one was so close that Jihoon feels the air vibrating. It is too much and Jihoon bursted into tears. He doesn't just cry, no, he is hysterically crying and wailing on the top of his lungs as if someone is trying to kill him. Of course that there is a baby monitor in his room and Jeonghan woke up after first few whines left his baby's lips. He can't go back to sleep when he isn't sure that his baby is okay. So Jeonghan got up and hurries in the nursery. Right when he opened the door an ear-splitting high-pitched wailing greeted him and he runs to the crib. He almost tripped over something lying on the floor and realized that the power went out because the night light isn't on. Luckily Jeonghan created this nursery and he knows where is every piece of the furniture. He quickly reached the crib and grabs his baby under armpits. Jihoon's wailing goes even higher when he felt someone's hands touching his body, but then smells Jeonghan's scent and calmed down a bit. Mingyu is also awake and turned on the flashlight on his phone so it isn't pitch-dark anymore.

Jeonghan sat on the bed next to Mingyu and started to stroke Jihoon's hair while Mingyu is patting his back. Together they finally calm the baby down and Jeonghan carefully laid him down on their bed. Jihoon is almost asleep, but then he feels Jeonghan's hands leaving him and he emitted a high-pitched cry. His mommy quickly strokes his cheeks and whispers sweet things in his ear. Jihoon is falling asleep thanks to his mommy's angelic voice when Mingyu's tired brain realized something. This is the first time Jihoon actually wants them around and it could mean only one thing - their baby slipped in little space.