CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Mingyu survived the long week he worked and didn't have many chances to spend time with their baby and now weekend came. They have many friends who also have littles and Jihoon has only met little Jungkook so this Saturday is the most perfect day for meeting other little friends.

Kim Seokjin is the most famous Asian model and a billionaire thanks to his fashion empire, so of course he owns a mega house.

SEOKJIN'S HOUSE

Jeonghan and Mingyu arrived and the doctor picked up their baby boy who is sucking on his pacifier and stares at the huge castle. They knocked on the front door and Seokjin opened the door for them. Jeonghan fixes Jihoon's headdress and they follow Seokjin in the huge living room. Seokjin cooed and quickly hurries to hug the cute baby. Jihoon is suddenly in his arms. The model is kissing him and makes funny faces to get a smile from Jihoon. However Jihoon doesn't smile, he bursts into tears so Mingyu quickly takes him from Seokjin. Mingyu carries Jihoon toward a group of other boys who are playing with toys. His daddy sat him down on his padded bum and kissed his cheeks before leaving him with the littles. Jihoon hates that they are kissing him or stroking his hair all the time, he hates that he likes it. No one has ever showed him so much affection and love, but they kidnapped him and forces him to be their baby, he shouldn't feel like this.

Suddenly the littles are shocked because of some loud yelling and the front door loudly banged. The littles turned their heads toward the entrance of the living room and soon a hyperactive boy appeared. The boy is bouncing like a little bouncing ball and shrieks. Jihoon is shocked, this creature is so noisy and runs around the living room with Seokjin running behind him to save his expensive decorations.

"Baby boy!"

Another man appeared and opened his arms to catch the wild boy.

"Hoseok, did you really stop giving him sugar?!"

Seokjin is out of breath and grips his side to stop the stabbing feeling.

"Taehyung is just a ray of sunshine. So of course he is hyperactive even without sugar."

Hoseok knows that his baby can't eat sugar, with sugar he is even more hyperactive than usually. Taehyung squirms in Hoseok's arms and kicks his legs because he wants to play with his friends. After a while, his daddy put him down and Taehyung runs to his friends. He started to play and doesn't even acknowledge that he has a new friend. Jihoon is observing the boys around. They look that they are as old as him and they are all very cute and pretty. Jihoon knows only Jungkook and Taehyung but there are three more boys who are unknown. No one introduced them and Jihoon doesn't want to speak, maybe that his daddy and mommy are still listening and if he speaks, then he might be forced to wear the pacifier gag again. On the other hand the boys around him are speaking so he could speak too. Jihoon turned to the boy who is sitting next to him and cleared his throat. His lips let go of the pacifier, which stays hanging on a pacifier clip and Jihoon licks his dry lips.

"Uhm, I am Jihoon. And you?"

The boy turned to him and smiles.

"Yoongi."

Jihoon is surprised that the boy answered and smiles back at him. Yoongi goes back to playing with few plastic animals and Jihoon turned his attention to another boy. In a few minutes Jihoon knows all the littles who are sitting around him. There is black haired boy named Bambam and pink haired boy whose name is Baekhyun. They are sitting in the living room and play, but soon a very tall man came. Baekhyun happily reached his hands toward the man and Jihoon understood that this must be his daddy. Jihoon is shocked to realize that this man is Park Chanyeol - the famous rapper in South Korea and maybe in the whole Asia. Jihoon doesn't understand it. These people are famous, how is it possible that no paparazzi has a picture of them? They probably kidnapped the boys just like they kidnapped him.

Seokjin and Jeonghan bring a big tray full of different snacks. There is a bowl with various kinds of fruit cut into small cubes, small bowl with cheese dip and nachos, bowl with pretzels, bowl with mixed nuts and a plate full of Oreo cookies. Mingyu brings sippy cups with juices for the littles. Strawberry juice for Baekhyun, apple one for Taehyung, orange one for Yoongi, multivitamin one for Bambam and peach one for Jihoon. The littles start to eat and drink from their sippy cups while adults speak. Jihoon finds out that no matter how much he tries to focus on their conversation, his attention keeps running away. Jihoon knows what caused it, he doesn't use his brain anymore. He can only watch stupid cartoons and play with primitive toys, so his brain shrank and stopped being fast. Jihoon is close to tears, but knows that they would only cuddle with him if he cries. He wants to get mad at them for locking him away from the world. They took his old life away and turned him into their baby.

After finishing their snacks and drinks Chanyeol simply laid Baekhyun down on his back and pulled his pants down. Jihoon is shocked that the man is changing the boy's wet diaper in front of everyone, but then he sees that no one cares. Everyone looks like this is the most normal thing ever. Baekhyun also doesn't care, he is biting on a toy while his daddy is cleaning his bottom with wet wipes. Jihoon knows that he will also use his diaper and very soon thanks to the juice. He only hopes that his caregivers will take him aside to change him. Jihoon is bored, the boys around him are playing like small kids and he isn't able to listen to the adults conversation. He grabs few colorful blocks made from soft foam and stacks them up. He is bored, he doesn't know how to act like a careless baby, he isn't able to turn his brain off.

Bambam moves closer to Jihoon because he really wants to make new friend. Bambam is naturally friendly and wants to meet the new little in their group of friends.

"Hi ..."

Jihoon is surprised that someone is speaking with him and looks at the boy. Bambam pushes a box with easy puzzle with Trolls toward Jihoon who opened it and poured the puzzle pieces on the carpet. They start to put the puzzle together and Jihoon needs to admit that this is good. The puzzle isn't hard so he doesn't feel dumb and Bambam is solving the puzzle quite slowly so Jihoon feels smarter. Jeonghan and Mingyu look at each other and smile after seeing their baby boy playing and being happy. Jihoon is trying to survive the never-ending playdate, but of course that eventually he has to pee. Jihoon squirms a bit when the diaper soaks up his urine and feels Mingyu's eyes on him. His daddy gets up and Jihoon screamed out. He is scared that Mingyu will change him right there in front of everyone. Mingyu put his big hands on Jihoon's tiny waist and picks him up. The littles are watching their screaming and crying friend and Jihoon doesn't realize that his daddy is carrying him away from the living room.

He realized it after they entered some bathroom and Jihoon sees floor made from white marble. Mingyu closed the door and laid their little one on a changing table. Jihoon feels a headache starting to pound inside his head and finally stopped screaming. Mingyu takes a small white towel and soaks it in cold water before gently bringing the soft fabric to Jihoon's face and slowly dabs the red skin. Jihoon is slowly calming down and thinks about thanking to his daddy. However, he let go of this idea when Mingyu opened his soiled diaper. Jihoon is patiently waiting for a new diaper and closed his eyes. Mingyu picks him up and goes in the living room. Everyone is having fun, but Mingyu would like to go home. He wants to spend some time alone with his family.

"Darling, I think it is time to go."

Jeonghan nodded and they say goodbye before Seokjin kissed the cute baby few times and then let them go. The small family got in their car and Jeonghan buckled their baby in his car seat. Jihoon is silently sitting and sucks on his pacifier while silently thanking to God that the playdate ended sooner before something humiliating could happen.