CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Mingyu and Jeonghan can't believe their luck - their Jihoon is finally an obedient baby! Since that accident Jihoon hasn't left his little space. They didn't believe it for a few hours, but then felt a huge wave of happiness.

Jihoon is the cutest baby in the whole universe. He is very talkative, he babbles all the time and smiles at his loving caregivers. Mingyu tries to come home from work as soon as possible to spend some time with their baby, but it isn't easy - he loves his job and his family so it is hard to divide the time. On the other hand Jeonghan can't get enough of this new job. Being a mommy is hard, but in the good way.

He doesn't mind cleaning the floor after Jihoon spills his breakfast - it is repaid by Jihoon's cute smile and messy face. He isn't disgusted when he has to clean an extra stinky diaper - it is repaid by Jihoon's wet kiss. Jihoon loves cuddling with his baby and doesn't mind that sometimes Jihoon vomits on him. He is enjoying that Jihoon is feeling comfortable with them.

Today is an important day. They are going to attend a Halloween party in Seokjin's house. There are going to be friends Jihoon hasn't met yet and it is going to be a huge party. Seokjin's house looks great with all of the Halloween decorations and they entered. Seokjin is immediately running to them, dressed like a shepherdess and he is holding Jungkook who is dressed like a sheep.

"Look at you! Kookie, your friend is here!"

Jungkook gurgles around his pacifier and smiles while reaching his hands toward Jihoon. Seokjin is cooing that the baby is very cute and Jeonghan whispers that their little one finally managed to slip in his little space and he is like that for a while.

Seokjin leads them in the huge living room which is full of people in costumes and food. Jihoon waves to Yoongi but his mommy is carrying him somewhere else. Jihoon sees Bambam dressed like a witch and then Jeonghan stopped. The baby looked around and spotted a tall man holding the hand of a boy who is dressed like a panda. Mingyu pointed at them and turned to his baby boy.

"This is uncle Kris and this is Tao. They came from China."

The panda boy says something, but Jihoon doesn't understand him so he starts to bite on the hem of his sleeve. His daddy and mommy chat with uncle Kris and then someone else pats his daddy's back. It is Kun, who came with his baby boy Win Win.

"Jihoonie, say hi to baby Win Win."

Jihoon smiles a bit, but the long table full of food caught his attention. Mingyu sees that their baby wants to eat so he takes him from his husband and goes to the table. He hands a cupcake with Cookie Monster on the top and Jihoon takes a huge bite. The icing is smeared around his mouth and on his chin, but his daddy takes a napkin and cleans his face before he can get his costume dirty. All of their friends want to say hi to Jihoon who is finally in little space and turned into a perfect baby. However, he isn't very happy in daddy's arms and squirms while also whining. Mingyu looks around until he spotted a playpen full of toys and few littles are already sitting there so their caregivers can chat with their friends.

Mingyu sat him inside, right next to Baekhyun who is dressed like a puppy. They start to play with soft blocks and don't mind that a party is happening around them, the babies are happy with their blocks. After a while Jeonghan came to take his baby because a treasure hunt is going to start soon. The treasure isn't something big, there are sweets and smaller toys hidden in the garden and now the caregivers and their littles are going to look for them. Jeonghan and Mingyu walk out of the house in the garden which is enlightened by lanterns. Jeonghan is carrying Jihoon and the baby occasionally points at things which are lying in the grass but he misses many of them. Mingyu is putting the sweets and toys they find in a basket and other littles are running around them while laughing and happily screaming when they find another thing. Only the babies need more help, they don't want to walk on their own, so their caregivers are carrying them around the garden. Jihoon is exploring the things he found and his caregivers sat down on the terrace and drink hot apple cider. They can't take their eyes of the baby who is so cute and happy. Jihoon is babbling something for himself and eats marshmallows before a dance party begins. Everyone is dancing until they get tired and then they go in the small cinema Seokjin has in his house. However, it is time for Mingyu and Jeonghan to leave because their baby is getting sleepy and then don't want to make him fussy. What if Jihoon slips out of his newly found little space? That would ruin everything they have built so far.

They drive home and it is time for Jihoon's bath. Jeonghan is running a bath for the baby and holds him on his hip. Jihoon is cuddling close to his mommy and whines when he is being undressed and then Jeonghan sat him down in the warm water. Jihoon grabs a yellow rubber duck and then shows it to his mommy.

"Quack quack ..."

Jihoon giggles and Jeonghan kissed the him on the forehead.

"Look at you. You are such a cute kitten, but you fought so hard."

Jihoon is watching the duck floating in the bathtub while his mommy washes his hair. The baby is soon squeaky clean and Jeonghan wraps him in a bit pink towel with small red hearts. He is gently rubbing his wet hair with another smaller towel and then smiles.

"Peekaboo!"

Jihoon's pink lips create big O and his eyes widened, but then he giggles and grabs the towel. He pulled it over his head and Jeonghan acts surprised.

"Where is my baby?! Where did he go?"

Jihoon giggles underneath the towel and then quickly pulled it away.

"There is my little one!"

Jeonghan claps his hands and then picks him up. Mingyu is preparing a bottle of milk for the baby, but Jeonghan still needs to diaper and dress their little one. Jihoon is crawling around the huge bed of his caregivers and babbles something until Jeonghan poked his lips with a pacifier. Jihoon smiles and happily starts to suck on his pacifier and then squeals in happiness because his daddy enters the bedroom with a bottle of milk. The milk has a bit of vanilla, so it tastes yummy and Jihoon is hungrily sucking on the teat to quickly get more of the delicious milk. Mingyu strokes his back and kisses his chubby cheeks.

Soon after finishing the milk Jihoon is even more sleepy and starts to whine. Jeonghan quickly picks him up before he can cry more and goes in his nursery. He sat down in the rocking chair and grabs a book of fairy tales. He opens the book and finds one which they haven't read yet, he knows that Jihoon probably doesn't remember it, but he wants to read something new so he chose The Princess and the Pea. Jihoon's head is resting on Jeonghan's shoulder and he is listening to the story .... or he might just enjoy the sound of his mommy's voice. Jeonghan is reading and feels that Jihoon is falling asleep so he occasionally strokes his hair and after a while he carefully closed the book and lifts him. Jihoon is so cute, he is even more adorable when he sleeps. Jeonghan could spend all the time cuddling with him, but he also needs to get some sleep. For now he is standing in the nursery and just enjoys how his baby looks. Mingyu comes to see what is taking him so long and finds him standing in the middle of the nursery with their little one in his arms. He stands next to his husband and they both stare at their little bundle of joy. He has never imagined being a daddy. He found little ones of their friends cute, but he wasn't sure if they should also have a baby. And now look at them. They are the best caregivers, do their best to make Jihoon happy and he is repaying it by being the most adorable baby. Mingyu loves that after a day full of hard work he can come home to his family and he always feels much better after holding Jihoon for a few minutes. And Jeonghan? With Jihoon in his arms, he feels like he found the purpose of his life. He loved being a teacher, but being Jihoon's mommy was his dream. And now the dream came true.

👶🏻.。.:* ☆:**:. THE END .:**:.☆*.:。.👶🏻