Party planning and never-ending questions

Harry
The sun shines through my open currents and straight into my eyes. I roll away from the sun and pull the blanket over my head. I have no motivation to get out of bed and talk to my parents about a party that's meant to find me the "one". A loud knock comes to my door. Whoever is one the other end does not even bother to wait for my response before opening the door.

"Your highness, your parents have requested that you come and join them for breakfast this morning. Breakfast will be ready in an hour" the maid slams the door shut vibrating everything in my room. I groan and throw the blankets off me, losing my source of heat. I slowly stretch and feel my bones pop back into place. I trudge towards my tub and start to fill it with hot water. If I'm going to deal with my parents I'm going to take my sweet ass time.

Once the tub fills, I strip and start to climb in. The warm water relaxes my stressed muscles. Maybe if I get lucky I'll see Draco during breakfast. Teasing him is my favorite part of the day, watching that blush just slowly creep up his face, the way his eyes can't hide any emotions when he looks at me, and when the bratty side comes out to play. I want nothing more than to bend him over my knee and spank that plump arse till it's as red as his face. I feel my cock stand proud between my legs. This time I won't be interrupted from my fantasies.

I hiss when my cold hand touches my cock. I slowly start to work my hand up and down the shaft. Imagines of Draco pop into my head. Some of them are of him bouncing on my cock like the good boy Draco is. His mouth wide open and each time he bottoms out a beautiful moan fills the room. His hards are tied together and his hair is up in a loose ribbon. I can imagine the bruises my fingers would leave and how bright love bites would appear on his porcelain skin. Other images of Draco on his back come up. His long hair spread around him like a halo. He's blindfolded and tied to my bed begging for his release. I'll give it to him in due time. Only when I had mine first. I pump my cock faster and run my thumb over the head spreading pre-cum. a moan escapes my lips and I work closer to cumming. What really set me over the edge was the through of Draco on his hands and knees. My body is covering his small woman- like figure. I pound into him with no mercy, my fingers tangled in his almost angelic hair. I want nothing more than to sink my teeth into his skin neck, claiming him as mine and only mine. His arse would be red from the spanking I gave beforehand. He would always beg for more, he could never get enough. My body tenses as cum finally spills over my hand into the now lukewarm water. All the muscles in my body relax as my cock softens.

I slowly make my way out of the tub and start my normal morning routine. Brushing my teeth and trying to fix my unruly locks (it never works but I try anyway). I pick out a crisp white bottom up shirt and a pair of freshly pressed black slacks. I look in my body length merrier one last time before I make my way towards the dining room. My mother and father are already seated in there place by the time I make it in.

"Harry!" My mother stands up to greets me with open arms, I rush over and give her a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. I nod towards my father in acknowledgment. We take our places at the table and wait for breakfast to be served.

I stare at the door hoping my little blondie will walkthrough only to be disappointed when a girl with short black hair comes in instead with the dining cart. I slouch in my chair like a child who didn't get what he wanted for his birthday. I keep my eyes on my plate and wait for my food. IA delicate pale hand comes into my vision. I snap my neck to see my blushing doll. He smiles down at me then starts to back away. I grab his hand and realize how much bigger mine is in comparison. His hand just fits in my palm. My fingers curl around the bony appendage.

"I missed you Draco, thank you for this lovely meal" I bring his hand to my lips, I can feel his pulse quicken under my fingers. I give a small wink before letting go. A small smile forms on his lips along with the signature blush.