request leo x reader

Some of you guys were having a hard time accessing the chapter so I republished it

Leo walked out of the dojo with his brothers after a long training period. April, Casey and (Y/N) where sitting on the couch enjoying a nice Saturday afternoon. Summer had made its first appearance and the teens were dressed for the hot weather.
April's usual elbow length shirt was shorter sleeved and she had on capris, casey looked to same but didnt have his vest on but his shirt looked to be much more breathable fabric wise, (Y/N) had on a pair of shorts and a printed tshirt with white high top converse. Her hair was currently in a bun with peices framing her face.

Leo's eyes where drawn to her figure. You see, if the author hadn't made it obvious already, Leo has a crush on (Y/N) and boy is he crushin hard. Unknown to him (Y/N) is reciprocating those feelings. In fact she'd be blushing if she didnt have earbuds in and her attention to her phone. Leo smiled lightly at her wide and curious eyes.

Raph nudged him as he passed. Leo looked to his brother expectantly and rolled his eyes when said brother wiggled his nonexistant eyebrows at him.

"Hey April, how's it going?" Donnie asked the red head as he sat down. The girl turned to him with a smile, and the two began to converse. Leo shrugged and followed what his brother did but he added a twist.
He walked up behind the female and covered her eyes with his hands. Her sweet giggle brought a smile to his face. She removed her earbuds.

"Hmm, I'm gonna guess casey." She joked and Leo deadpanned and removed his hands to look her in the eyes.

"Not even close sugar pie." He said, the name slipping from his lips. (Y/N) blushed at the name and turned back to her phone hoping he missed the action. He in fact did, Leo turned to observe Donnie as he lead April to his lab. Leo shrugged and decided to try it out.

"Hey, (Y/N) can I show you some moves I've been working on recently?" He asked calmly. He looked calm but on the inside he felt like Mikey.

"Sure Leo, let's go." She stood placing her phone in her pocket, and followed the turtle to the dojo. Said turtle taking his place in the center of the room.

Leo took a deep breath and began to move he did all his flips, kicks, punches, and landed with his feet planted firmly into the ground. (Y/N) clapped happily and Leo took a bow.

"That's Impressive Leonardo." She said "I don't think I could take it of you got any better." He smiled and a dark green hue took over his face, (Y/N) tilted her head.

"Are you blushing?"

Leo's eyes widened and his face darkened. His voice got squeaky and sweat beaded along his forehead. He cleared his throat.

"N-no, I don't blush." He said crossing his arms. (Y/N) began to walk over to him and Leo did his best to not shift nervously on his feet as the girl stopped in front of him.

"Hmm, I think you are. It's cute." She kissed his cheek. Pulling back (Y/N) made eye contact with him. Her own blush dusting her face in a rosy hue. She smiled at him, and Leo swore the world stopped.
He got closer to her leaning twords her face. She leand into him wrapping her arms around his neck. Leo took this as an O.K to wrap his arm around her waist. The other one was used to hook around her jaw and caress her cheek.

Their noses touched and (Y/N)'s eyes fluttered close. Leo smiled lightly and his breath fanned across her lips. (Y/N) practically melted then and there before tightening her grip and pushing her lips against his.
She kept it simple at first knowing this was his first time kissing someone, she didn't want to overwhelm him. She waited a sec before beginning to spice it up. Their lips fought hungrily as passion and unspoken feelings were no longer unspoken.
They pulled back and Leo moved the hair out of her face and smiled. (Y/N) smiled at him cupping his cheek in her hands.

"I told you you were blushing."

-----------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys. I'm pretty happy with this and I hope you are to.