Survivalist (2007 Donnie)

You just got home to your tiny New York apartment. Being a professional survivalist is hard work and usually makes you sweaty, dirty, and yuck. You undressed, hopped into the shower, and scrubbed yourself clean, standing under the running water to unwind after a hard week at work.
A quick 10-minute shower turned into a 35-minute one because you decided your hair legs were scary. But after discarding all the hair growth, you exerted the bathroom, dressed, and packed a light overnight bag. Where were you going, to see your wonderful boyfriend, that is. It was winter and a blizzard outside, so you dressed in a turtleneck and thick jacket before leaving the house and into the sewers.

The journey to the turtle's lair was always stinky, and you never cared for it too much, but the reward of seeing that cute face was enough to make the smelly trip a bit more bearable.
You entered the lair with your bag on your back. Seeing Mikey on the couch, you walked past and threw a paperback book of pictures of your latest adventure on his lap.

"Woah! Thanks (Y/N)." He said, "Donnies in the kitchen." You reached his lab and sat down, waiting for your boyfriend to return. He was talking to himself as he turned the corner to find you waiting for him.

"Angelfish! I missed you!" He said as he ran toward you and enveloped you in a hug. You returned the hug and placed a peck on his lips.

"I missed you too." You said as you held onto his hand. He smiled at you and took in your appearance. You seemed a bit thinner since he last saw you.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked as he tucked a stray hair behind your ear.

"Yesterday." You said, suddenly realizing how hungry you were.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." He said, pulling you along to the kitchen. He made some ramen, sat it down in front of you, and sat across from you while you ate.

"I'd eat with you, but I've already eaten dinner." He said, tilting his head and watching you with his brown eyes. You began to eat the noodles, scarfing them down.

"Hey, hey, slow down. You'll choke." He said you swallowed the mouthful before looking at him.

"Sorry, I didn't realize how hungry I was." You apologized, and he smiled, reaching across the table to hold your hand.

"There's no need to apologize."

After dinner, you went to his room and quickly chased him into some pajamas while he retrieved another pillow.

"Wear protection," Mikey yelled as Donnie entered the room. Donnie opened his mouth to scold his brother before (Y/N) beat him to it.

"You wish you had the opportunity to use protection."

Mikey put a hand to his heart. With a shocked expression on his face, he went back to the book you'd given him.  

"How was work?" Donnie asked, turning down the sheets and blankets. You shrugged and stretched your back.

"Tiring and dirty." You said, climbing into bed as he removed his gear and bandana before jumping into bed with you and embracing your form.

"I wish you'd let me monitor these things. I'm good at what I do." He said you looked at him cupping his cheek and kissing him deeply.

"Maybe someday."