Chapter 1

In a small village in the mountains right above Orario there was a small wooden cabin. Inside the cabin lived an old man named Zeus and his grandson Bell. Zeus is a god. He used to be the head of the Zeus familia but when he had a child he left Orario to live with his family. His child and his wife died while fighting the Black Dragon. Therefore, Zeus was left with Bell... Bell Cranel.

Zeus taught Bell many things about being an adventurer. By the age of 8 Bell was training to become and adventurer. Since he didn't have a god's blessing he asked his grandfather Zeus who gladly agreed.

The dungeon wasn't the only place with monsters which was a good thing for Bell since he wanted to train. He always went with his grandpa to go fight monsters and level up. By the age of 10 Bell was a level 3 and was very big and muscular for his age. He was the fastest, strongest, and the smartest kid in the village.

When he became level 3 he then started to look at his stats. HE used to never care unless he leveled up but he knew if he wanted to become a real adventurer in the dungeon he would have to take things seriously.

When he looked at his stats he saw his skills as Ox slayer, Argonaut, and Liaris Freese. He asked what these skills did and Zeus, his grandfather gladly said," Argonaut is when all odds in a battle against human or monster are piled up against you, you combine all your power left inside you and let it out in an attack. It also boosts all your strength, speed, and more along with your magic."

Bell: What about Liaris Freese?

Zeus: That helps you level up and increase your stats faster. It is extremely rare. Oh and Argonaut is also super rare.

Bell: What about the last one, Ox slayer.

Zeus: Well that one I learned recently. I had never heard about it before so I had to ask 14 other gods until one of them finally had the answer which was goddess Freya. She said that it was extremely rare and that it will shoot a red and white beam into you when the skill goes off.

Bell: Well what does it do then?

Zeus: Heavily increases all abilities when fighting skilled monsters, potentially making the user stronger than their actual level when fighting them.

Bell: Cool! I have such awesome skills. Now let's talk about my magic. I can't even say them all there are so many so I'll make you say them!

Zeus: Uh... thanks?

Bell: Your welcome now go on please.

Zeus: Ok let's see. Oh here we go the magic you know is Firebolt, Ariel, Luminous wind, Arcs Ray, Noah Heal, Chaos Field, Light Heal, Hildis Vini, Einsel, Wind Felicital, Dainsleif, Frenzy plant, Hydro cannon, Tsunami, Lava plume, Thunderbolt, Hurricane, Dragon pulse, Shadow sneak, Dark pulse, Hydro pump, Flamethrower, Will-o-Wisp, Ice beam, Fairy wind, Psychic, Magnet Rise, Fly, Floatation, Water control, Fire control, Wind Control, Weather control, Dragon claw, Fire punch, Aqua jet, Aqua punch, Ice claw, Earthquake, Rockslide, Rock throw, Bullet punch, Thunder punch, Dark claw, Shadow claw, Fairy punch, Psychic punch, Leaf storm, THunder wave, Heat storm, Heatwave, Fire fang, Thunder fang, Twister, and finally.... wait what this is impossible nobody has ever had this magic move since Kronos.

Bell: What's the move called?

Zeus:....... K- Kronos' rage...

Bell: Well what's so bad about it. I have a super-strong move now.

Zeus: Bell listen to me and you must do this. You mustn't use that magic move unless you are about to lose the battle against a monster. It has to be in a life or death situation. Got it?