Chapter 7

A/N- It's A NEW CHAPTER, MY DUDES! Ok, but for real I'm sorry for not updating in so long but I had school and I also got bored of writing but now I'm back! Ok, last time I wrote a chapter Bell was on his way to the Twighlight manor/ The Loki familia home. SO let's start!

 Bell and Ais just left Folkvangr/Freya's familia home and are now on their way to the Loki familia home. Ais and Bell didn't talk much on the way but Bell was very nervous because he was going to his old family's house and would be seeing it for the first time in about 2 years. 

When they got to the manor the guards were very surprised to see the strongest adventurer as well as ex-member of their familia walking with Ais into their home.

The guards bowed in respect to both of them and then Bell and Ais walked into the manor.

Bell POV

He hadn't seen the manor in almost 2 years and yet it looked the same. He saw all the executives either eating, talking, or watching TV. When everyone saw them arrive they all looked shocked. 

Loki: Hey Bell! 

Said Loki very casually

The rest of the adventurers greeted him as well and began to talk to him but the conversations were mostly one-sided. 

Bell: Excuse me but could I go into an extra room for a second I need to do something.

Loki: Sure

Bell leaves the room and goes into an extra bedroom. He lays down for about 5 minutes until Loki came in the room. He quickly sat up.

Loki: Hey Bell you ok?

Bell: Uh yeah I'm fine.

Loki: You don't need to feel so nervous you know. But I do think you owe all of us.

Bell: What do you mean?

Loki: Well I mean you kind of just ignored us all once you went into the Freya familia. 

Bell: Yeah sorry about that. I already apologized to Ais and apparently, I'm training her now. Heh

Loki: Oh I didn't know about his but you have to make it up to everyone else.

Bell: Yeah I know but... I don't know how to make it up to them.

Loki: It's not like you have to do something big just talk to them more or start going into the dungeon together.

Bell: Yeah but if we went to the dungeon no offense but they'd hold me back and how do I just randomly start a conversation?

Loki: All you have to do is talk about something.

Bell: Well I hate talking to people and we have nothing to talk about no memories or any relations.

Loki: Ok but you're wrong. You have memories. 

Bell: What memories?

Loki: When you were in this familia you did a lot with everyone. Also that one dungeon trip and if you do more dungeon trips you can have more memories.

Bell: I guess but...

Loki: Also, you have many relations.

Bell: Like?

Loki: All of you are adventurers, you can all explain your adventures and you all have a goddess and are in a familia and you can explain how Freya treats you and vice versa. Also, you can talk about your, familia members.

Bell: I guess you're right.

Loki: Yea I am!

Bell: Ok I'll make plans to go to the dungeon with them hopefully once every week and I'll train Ais and I have to do my own priorities like training my familia members.

Loki: Alright!

Bell: Ok let's get back to them.

Loki: Ok

They walk back to them and by the end of the night, Bell starts heading home with a smile on his face.

When he gets home Freya and his familia members see his smile and question it.

Freya: What happened.

Bell: Nothing just talked all night!

Everyone was shocked since he never talks to anyone other than them.

Freya: Have fun?

Bell: Yeah I did and I know how to start talking to others now!

Ottar: Oh wdym?

Bell: Well Loki explained to me and it worked and btw um Tuesdays are days when I go into the dungeon with them if anyone wants to go with me!

Everyone but Freya ofc: Um sure if ur going so am I!

Bell: Ok great!

THE END

WELL THAT WAS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER! XD next chapter I will have them in the dungeon and a couple scenes of him training people. Ok CYA NEXT TIME! Bye

Ciao !