Chapter 3

Bell just arrived at Orario. He is excited for the Dungeon and can't wait. Before he can go to the dungeon he goes to the guild. He was lucky there were many signs to show the way. When he arrives at the guild he meets a half-elf named Eina. She introduced herself and said she works at the guild.

Eina: Hey do you need help. You look new to town.

Bell: Uh... yeah. I'm want to sign up in Orario as an adventurer.

Eina: Tell me your age, please.

Bell: 16

Eina: Who is your god or goddess.

Bell: My previous God was my grandfather Zeus but he sadly passed away so I don't really know.

Eina: Wait did he adopt you?

Bell: No

Eina: Wow! You're a half-blood.

Bell: Yeah but try to keep it down.

Eina: Oh sorry.

Bell: It's fine.

Eina: Well I'm sorry for your loss.

Bell: Thanks.

Eina: Any way you have to find a new god or goddess.

Bell: Oh ok.

Eina: Here is a list.

Bell: Thanks(takes the list). Why are the Hestia, Miach, and Takemikazuchi Familia in the same box?

Eina: Because they are such great friends they combined their familias.

Bell: Oh... ok.

Bell: Can I have this list.

Eina: Sure

Bell: Thanks! I'll be back when I get a blessing! Bye!

Eina: Bye!

Time Skip

Bell is at the Hestia, Miach, and Takemikazuchi familia homes.

*Knock Knock*

The three gods open the door and greet me. I see behind them many humans.

Bell: Hello... Um... I was wondering if I could join your familia.

Hestia: Oh... listen we would recruit you but right now we have too many people. But we are going to get a bigger home next year so come back maybe?

Bell: Never mind then.

Miach: Sorry

Bell: It's fine.

Takemikazuchi: Our home looks huge and it is don't get me wrong but we have so many children we need to make the house bigger. *Sweat drops* But anyway thanks for considering us. Bye.

Bell: Bye.*Walks away*

Time Skip

Bell thoughts: I knew it. I shouldn't have pretended that that was myself. If I was normal and ruthless they would have let me in. That's why I don't trust anyone. They won't help you... but I need a familia. I have asked 10 familias today. All of them said no or maybe later. Next is Freya's familia, the strongest one.

I walk to the guard and ask to speak with Lady Freya.

Gaurd: No

Bell: It's about recruiting me.

Guard: I said no now leave.

Bell: Ok

I walk away depressed and looking at the ground.