Chapter 6

They all met up at the dungeon on floor 40.

Bell: Ok the lower level members will fight on lower floors depending on your level.

Time skip

Every executive that was in the party found and killed a monster. But when Ais was done she wanted a bigger challenge.

Bell POV

Ais was the last executive to finish the challenge since we had to go to floor 50 for her.

Ais killed the monster but she took a lot of damage. She struggled to kill it. Even the executives from the Freya familia could take out the monster she fought with one punch but that's because we train a lot.

Ais then said something surprising when I went to give her some potions.

Ais: Um... Bell.

Bell: Yeah? (I responded uninterested.)

Ais: I want to fight another monster solo. B-but. I want it to be on a higher floor...

Bell: Ok. But have this healing potion first.

Ais: No. I want to kill the monster myself. Meaning no healing from you.

Bell: Uh ok. I really don't care. But what floor?

Ais: Floor... floor 57!

Everybody was shocked other than the Freya executives and Freya.

Loki: Ais are you sure?

Ais: Yes.

Bell: Well you can do that but. I won't allow anybody to help you... even if you are about to die...

Ais:...... Ok... if I die I did bring it upon myself.

Bete: No way! If she is about to die I'll help her!!!

Bell: *Grins* And then I'll stop you...

Bete: B-but...-

Rest of Loki executives other than Bete and Ais: Then we'll help her!!!

Bell: And then I'll stop you... *Glares at them*

Ais: Guys stop. Let's just go and get this over with...

Walking on Floor 56

All the executives from Freya familia walk up to Bell

Allen: Hey Bell. Why are you going so hard on them?

Bell: Because I want to get this over with.

Ottar: Well so do we. Just try not to get anyone killed. That'll give Freya and the Freya familia a bad name.

Hogni: Of course it is up to you because we won't help them unless you do...

Bell: Ok I'll think about it...

30 minutes later Floor 57

Bell: Ok go find a monster and kill it

Ais: Right!

Bell then sees a people from the Takemikazuchi run passed them.

Allen: We are getting pass paraded.

Bell: *Grins* Well there is your monster

Ottar: Wait! That monster is from floor 58...

Bell: What were people from the Takemikazuchi familia doing on that floor?

Hedin: Guess they wanted to skip some floors but failed...

Ais: I'll still fight it!

Bete: Are you sure!? That's from floor 58! That's only one floor beneath the floor we can't beat!