Chapter 2

Bell is now 12 years old and is adventuring on the mountain with his grandpa. While they were walking they see some strong looking Griffins right above them. (Search up a griffin in mythology if you don't know.)

The Griffins then spot the two and were angry that they were on their territory. Since Zeus and Bell were on a steep mountainside they ran back to where the ground was strong. To get there they had to carefully run fast on the mountainside. When Bell got to where it was safe Zeus, his grandpa was far behind and was getting pecked by the angry birds. Bell used his magic to get rid of them but more and more kept coming. Then the Griffins keep on attacking and a bigger and stronger Griffin grabs a huge rock and drops it on Zeus leading to Zeus falling off the Mountain. Bell was about to react but he then got hit by a Griffin. They kept attacking while Bell just sat there crying. After an hour they left Bell there on the ground.

Bell was quietly sobbing thinking that if he was stronger he could have gotten rid of the big birds taste. Fast enough to save his grandpa.

Flashback

During the hour that he sat there getting attacked Bell heard his grandpa's voice once more saying to stay strong and that he will get more magic even after level 40.

End of Flashback

Bell was now slowly walking back to the small cabin in the small village. That year he didn't speak to any of the villagers once. But one-day Hades and Poseidon came to say that he would get powers after level 40. They said they got this information from Zeus.

Bell asked how and they said that Gods could still communicate with other gods in heaven.

It was at this moment when Bell realized that he was still a half-blood. He was the only half-blood alive actually. This meant he was stronger than normal humans/adventurers. He was wishing he was a god for he could communicate with his grandfather but he couldn't.

Time Skip

Bell Cranel formally part of the Zeus Familia was now 13. Last time he checked his level which was when Zeus was alive he was almost level 4.

But he knew he was well over level 9. He knew this because he got those magic powers that were based upon level from Hades and Poseidon.

He still hasn't gotten any from his gramps but he soon would.

The magic that he obtained from Hades by leveling up was Intimidate and Flare Blitz. Intimidate, intimidated his opponent and Flare blitz surrounded Bell with fire and made him go at incredible speed towards his opponent and he then tackled his opponent dealing major damage and sometimes leaving the opponent burned.

He also got two new magic moves from Poseidon as well which was the ability to breathe, hear, talk and easily see underwater even in saltwater and the power to create animals out of water. The first magic move is called water senses and the second move is called creational water.

Bell planned to stay in his small cabin for three more years until he was 16. When he becomes 16 he would go to Orario and become the strongest adventurer ever. (He already is but he doesn't know since Ottar is only level 7.)

Big Time Skip (3 years)

Bell is now 16 years old. He is planning to go to Orario in a week so now he has to pack. Bell now figures that he is level 19. He knows this because of the magic powers he obtains during levels sometimes.

His powers that he gained from Hades are- Agility, Aura Sphere, Shadow ball, and invisibility.

Agility makes him more agile, Aura sphere is when he forms a light brown ball that shoots at incredible speed, does much damage, and raises his physical strength. Shadow Ball is the same as the Aura sphere but its a purple ball but it follows its target until it hits. Invisibility makes him invisible.