Chapter 5

It has been 2 years since Bell joined Freya's familia. In the past 2 years the Freya executives have gotten all the way down to floor 83 because of Bell. He has forgotten everything about the people and what he did in the Loki familia. He is best buddies with Ottar and both him and Ottar are rarely seen outside in Public. They usually teleport to the Dungeon. Freya is only seen when she is going to mandatory Godly meetings like the Trade-off and other things.

Ottar and Bell are the strongest in Orario. Since Ottar has been training with Bell he has been getting stronger. Also, Bell has a special skill called Exp. Share. It gives experience to the people in your party. Bell is now beginner level 36 while Ottar is surprisingly a mid-level 16. Both Ottar and Bell are the only people to have double digits in their level. There are still people on level 9 very close to 10.

Recently the Apollo familia challenged the Freya familia to a wargame which everyone knew Apollo would lose. Today was the day of the war.

Ottar and Bell for the first time in 2 years are walking in the public. This shocked both humans and Gods. They saw that in front of Bell and Ottar was Lady Freya. Behind Ottar and Bell was the third strongest member in the Freya familia who is also an advanced level 9 named Allen. Behind Allen was a group of quadruplets. They were known as the Gulliver brothers and they were all beginner level 9's. Behind them were four more people. Their names were Hogni, Hedin, Helun, and Tammuz. Hogni and Hedin were mid level 9's and Tammuz and Helun were mid-level 9's. These were the Freya executives. Everyone was shocked at the sight, seeing the most powerful familias executives in one place.

Usually, they were always separated. There used to be one more executive which was the old captain. She retired and now works at a restaurant. She is still in the Freya familia but is not an adventurer or executive anymore.

Freya can only use her executives in the wargame to make the fight fair since the Apollo familia is made up of levels 1-6. 6 is a high level but it would be to easy for the Freya familia if she used all her adventurers. That is why she offered to only use her executives which everyone agreed to.

Since it was Bells and Ottars' first time out(Other than the dungeon) in 2 years they said after they won they would eat at the restaurant where the old captain works.

It was now time for the war game everybody was so anxious. They thought Freya would win but since she can only use her executives they don't know anymore. The battle was going to be kill on site. It was going to be 112 adventurers vs 11 adventurers.

Now many were actually betting on Apollo winning since they had the numbers.

Loki Familia Home

Bete: No way Freya can win 112 vs 11. I bet 10,000 valis Apollo will win.

Ais: But Bell is on Freya.

Bete: We knew him for less then a week. I didn't get to attached. Other than you who slept with him.

Ais: I...Uh...Fine! I bet 20,000 valis Freya will win.

Loki: Ok did everyone pair up and bet?

Loki executives: Yep!

Loki: If you voted for Apollo raise your hand.

Everyone but Ais, Loki herself, Tione, and Tiona raised their hands.

Loki: So that means me, Ais, Tione, and Tiona think Freya will win. Lets see who will get some money.

Back To The Battle

Hermes asked permission to use his powers and he got permission. He put a screen in every house, restaurant, store, corner, and stage for people can watch.