Chapter 2

|{Mr.Kim}|

You freeze in spot and slowly look over at Mr.Kim. "I-I just was-"

"What even is a Goomba?" He said cutting you off. His child ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"I uh." You sigh to yourself and Mr.Kim laughs at you.

"Calm down, I was joking I have Jin so I know what a Goomba is." He smiles with the most beautiful dimples you've ever seen. You nervously laugh and he leaves the room.

The day went by pretty quick and next thing you knew you were at home. You were super tired and almost fell asleep until you hear a knock at your door.

You get up and go check it. "Sana?" You say rubbing your eyes.

She says, "Don't tell me you forgot?" She's wearing a somewhat hoe-ish outfit. That's when it hits you.

"Oh right, we're supposed to go out tonight, I'm really tired-"

Sana cuts you off, "The alcohol will wake you up, now come on Jungkook will be there very soon let's pick you out an outfit."

She pushes you inside of your bedroom and she starts to bombard your closet, making a huge mess.

"Aish, you could at least clean up after your self, or not toss everything on the floor."

She stops and looks at you. She laughs evilly before returning to rummaging your closet. You pout and fall back on your soft bed spread.

"AHA, I've found the one!" She says very loudly. She turns around and shows you a form fitting shirt and a black skirt.

You facepalm, "Couldn't you have picked something more kid friendly."

"Y/N, your closet is something a grandma would own and this outfit isn't even that sexy but it's the best you've got."

You sigh, "Alright, but I like my grandma clothes."

"Just put it on!" She throws the clothes at you and you laugh. You quickly put on the clothes and Sana pushes you outside of the house.

~~~~~

Your surprised they even let you in the bar but Sana definitely knows someone who's good making fake IDs. Sometimes you worry for her.

As soon as you enter the bar you can smell the strong alcohol and see all the drunk idiots. Sana pulls you over to a random guy you've never seen before. Your not going to lie he was kind of cute though.

"Y/n meet Jungkook." Sana says happily.

"Oh so your the infamous Jungkook?" You said trying to embarrass Sana. Does it work though? No.

Jungkook waves over people from the other side of the bar. "I want you guys to meet my friends." He said and six other guys walk over.

You look at them all and once you see a familiar one you can't help but to say, "Mr.Kim!?"

He eyes you, "I didn't expect to see you here, wait aren't you 19!?"

You nervously laugh, "I mean well uh yeah, I need a drink." You said and walked over to the bar. You could hear the other guys laugh at your reaction.

You've never actually drank before, so your not sure if it will affect you or how you will act. Although right now you don't care, once again you've probably lost your job.

The bartender gives you shots and you take them down quickly.

After a few more you get all loopy and you have no idea what's starting to happen. You swear you blacked out but you didn't. You just can't remember anything after that.

~~~~~

You wake up in an unfamiliar bed. You can't remember anything from last night and it worries you. You start to freak out even more thinking that you did something that you regret. Especially since you have no idea where you are and who's bed your in.

The door opens and you look over at Mr.Kim. He walks up to the bed.

"Ah Y/n your finally up, how was your rest?" He asked.

You gasp, "Ouch, could you talk any louder?" Your head is pounding and you finally know how a hangover feels.

He chuckles. Your eyes widen looking at him. You look down and your not in your clothes anymore, "D-did we?" You ask not wanting to finish your sentence.

"No." He states.

"I can't remember anything, what happened?"

"Well to make a long story short, you took some shots, got drunk, danced inappropriately with my friends, tried to have sex with Jimin, threw up on yourself, and now your here."

You groan to yourself, "Why did I drink? I never have before, ugh." You lay your head back down on the soft pillow. "Why didn't Sana just take me home?"

"Because she left with Jungkook and I couldn't leave you there, you were helpless and there was too many horny men there."

You want to smile at his remark but at the same time you want to slap yourself in the face for acting like that. "I'm sorry for acting like that, I still can't believe I was like that."

He laughs, "I understand alcohol can change people, you might want to shower I left you clothes in the bathroom." He said before getting up to leave.

"Thank you so much Mr.Kim!"