Chapter 7

|{Berry}|

You stare at your reflection in the golden crested mirror. How convenient, Yoongi had to bring his 'hoe'. You shake your head to yourself. "She could be a really nice hoe." You say to yourself.

"What?" You hear a deep voice followed along with a chuckle from behind you. You finally look at the side of you in the mirror and see Namjoon standing behind you. You jump a little startled and turn to face him.

"N-Namjoon how long have you been standing there?" You asked. "Don't worry, not very long I really don't want to know what you do." He eyes you up and down.

You furrow your brows, "What's that supposed to mean?" He just laughs and turns around walking the other direction.

"You never answered my question Mister." You spoke walking behind him. He ignored you and as you kept walking your eyes met Sana. She fell asleep on the couch. You could tell she was previously very worried.

"If she stayed awake longer she could've slept in a guest room." Namjoon said staring at you. You roll your eyes. "Take her to one."

"What?" He asked. "You heard me, your strong enough to carry her." He smiles showing off some adorable dimples, "You think I'm strong?"

"Aish, just do it or you'll lose this job." You said to bring some light humor. "Very funny Y/n but you work for me." He poked your nose and you scrunch it. He walks off to Sana and lifts her up, carrying her to a guest room.

You take Sana's spot on the couch and search for a remote. "Are you not going to bed?" You hear a voice behind you ask. You turn to Namjoon. "I mean how can I?" You say and turn back around.

He moves over to the couch and sits next to you. "How couldn't you?"

"I really want to know what happened." You spoke. "Why would you care, and what would you have to do with that?"

You close your eyes and lay your head back on the top of the couch. "So now your going to ignore me?" He asks with a laugh. "No, I'm sleeping so I'm ready for work tomorrow."

Namjoon sighs and stands up, "Suit yourself." You feel yourself get lifted off of the couch and you open your eyes instantly to this.

"Just pretend your asleep, I'm taking you to bed." He said softly, his calm voice reassuring you and making you feel warm inside.

You feel yourself get placed in a bed lightly and he puts the covers over you. The whole time your eyes are closed and after a minute your fully asleep.

~~~~~

"Y/n!?" You wake up to hearing your name being exclaimed. Your eyes flutter open and you look at a soft Hyunjin sitting on your tummy. You lightly laugh to yourself.

"How did I not feel you sitting on me?" You say looking up at him. He giggled and placed his hands down, which landed on your breasts.

"Hyunjin!" You hear a voice yell entering the room. You sit up grabbing Hyunjin lifting him up. You look beside you to Namjoon.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." He said and you nervously laughed. "It's fine, he doesn't understand."

"Did I do something bad?" He asked now looking sad. You shake your head 'no' to him and he smiles softly and runs out of the room. You look around and notice your in Namjoons room.

You raise an eyebrow and look at him deeply. "Uh Namjoon, why didn't you take me to a guest room?" He smiled, "Well this is the most comfortable room."

"Mmm, where's Sana?" You asked. "Oh she's in the living room." Hyunjin comes running back into the room, throwing a fit.

"I want berry!" He cried and Namjoon lifted him up. "Now?" Namjoon asked and he nodded.

Namjoon looks to you, "Y/n I don't mean to ask a favor out of nowhere but could you go to the Seoul cafe and get a blueberry scone, I would but I have to be leaving very soon." You nodded to him.

That must be what Hyunjin calls 'berry'. "Wait but who will watch Hyunjin?" You asked. "Sana." Sana enters the room, perfect timing.

"Huh? I didn't sign up for this." She said and you laughed. "Too bad, I got to go get 'berry'."

"Now, please." Hyunjin begged and you got up and walked over to him in Namjoons arms and ruffled his hair up. "Yes I know." You go to leave and walk to the transit.

You go to the cafe and you look over at a table. Sitting at it is the one and only Min Yoongi. Wouldn't he be in jail right now though? He notices you and waves you over. You roll your eyes and ignore him, going to the cashier to get the blueberry scone.

Once handed the scone you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn and see Yoongi.

"What do you want?" You ask and he pouts. "What did I do?" You sigh, "Just get to the point, I have to get going."

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"