Chapter 8

|{Feelings}|

"Fine just make it quick." You say and he grabs your hand leading you outside.

The feel of his hand on yours sends shivers. Your face always heats up around him and you can always feel yourself wanting him. Although you have an unreasonable anger against him. You have no need to be mad at him for being the way he is.

Yet you are.

He makes little circular motions with his thumb on your hand. You pull your hand away.

"What was it that you needed to talk about?"

He chuckles, "Well don't you at least have some questions about last night?" He was right you had many questions. Many unanswered.

"Why do you mess around with so many innocent girls?" You blurt out. That is definitely not what you wanted to know, right? You were worried about Jungkook and Sana. You wanted to know why they were fighting.

His face looks emotionless as you can tell he's trying to find words. You bite your lip nervously as you can feel the awkward tension between you both. "I-It's not that I care." You stutter out and a smirk plasters his face. You cross your arms over your chest in a protective way.

"Well is that all you wanted to know?" He asked. "Mmm . . ." You hum then continue, "I want to know more but I don't have time so, what do you need to say?" You purse your lips as you stand in front of him, full attention.

His face goes from cocky to serious very quickly. "So is it true?" He asked, the words leaving his lips so softly and subtly. "Is what true?" You ask eyeing him up and down.

"You and Namjoon." You could sense something in him, he clearly disliked this and you felt horrible about it. Why though? He always uses girls, you weren't about to let him do that to you. Yet your a little to kind.

"Yes." You choke out. His frown is noticeable but not distinct. "Oh that's fine."

Fine, who does he think he is?

"Could I take you for lunch tomorrow?" He asks and you look at him confused. "You know just as friends." He says retaliating, noticing you're confusion. "Sure." You say.

Although why does he still want to hang out with you? Too much overthinking. There is absolutely no good quality in him. He isn't considerate or caring, just lustful. He won't get to you.

For sure.

You fake a polite smile to him, "Just text me the address tomorrow, alright?" You say and his face brightens up again. "Sure, does this mean I get your number?" He asks and you nod as he hands you his phone.

You type in the digits and wave to him going on your way back to the house. Oh no Hyunjin is probably going to kill you for taking so long.

You arrive to the familiar house and open the door. The aroma fills your lungs and you smile to yourself. Although the peace didn't last long as there was an annoyed little boy running up to you.

"Y/n, your so slow!!" He yelled and grabbed your leg. You playfully rolled your eyes with a smile and bent down to his level. "Do you not want your berry?" You ask and he instantly lets go of you standing straight.

"I sorry, can I please have berry?" He said almost to sweet to be real, obviously. "Of course, my little goomba." You say and hand him the blueberry scone. He runs off happily and starts to chomp down.

You walk over to the couch and take a seat next to Sana as you watched Hyunjin killing the scone. "If he was really that hungry you should've fed him Sana." You say with a slight laugh.

"I tried but he threw a fit!" She complained and you giggle. "Okay fine, but where is Namjoon?" You asked and she shrugged her shoulders. "I think he's at his work, you are his babysitter after all."

"Makes sense." You respond.

The conversation soon is dry, and there's nothing to listen to except Hyunjin eating. How fun. Something pops into your mind and you bring it back up.

"Hey Sana." You speak and she looks at you waiting for you to continue. "So I saw Yoongi at the cafe-"

"Does he know anything about Jungkook? Shouldn't he be in jail? What happened? Did you talk?" Sana frantically spoke, while also cutting you off. "One question at a time." You said and she nervously chuckles. "Yeah sorry, what happened?"

"He had the audacity to ask that if Namjoon and I were dating was true." You said and she laughed. "But you aren't dating."

You fake a scoff, "Yeah, so? That's not his business." Once again a laugh escapes her lips, "Well he clearly likes you." "He doesn't like girls he uses them." You fight back. "Yeah, yeah believe whatever you want." Sana says with a sigh. "Sana." You spoke seriously. "Yeah?" She asks.

"Where's Hyunjin?"