Chapter 9

|{Lunch}|

"I can't believe you lost my child." You heard a voice boom as they entered the room. Your heart dropped but was soon picked right back up as you saw Namjoon smiling while holding Hyunjin's hand.

"Where was he?" Sana asked jumping up and going over to him. You practically fainted as you fell backwards dramatically. You felt Hyunjin hit your leg as he ran up to you quickly.

"Get up, don't die I bet daddy wouldn't mind though."

"Hyunjin! Where's your manners." Namjoon says as he comes over to pick up his child.

You hear a phone make a beep in the room and you look around curiously, like how you did in grade school when someone's phone went off. Although, you soon realized it was your phone.

Added to Fucking The Bitches group chat

You noticed Sana look at her phone as she got the same notification. "Who added us, I don't know this number." You say, looking for answers.

"It's Yoongi." Namjoon replied. You raise an eyebrow to him. "I guess he invited you guys into our group chat, but how does he have your number?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Well you see. . ."

"He asked her out for lunch tomorrow." Sana said finishing for you. You looked at her angrily for sharing the information, which you clearly didn't want to be shared. Yoongi isn't the best person in the world. You only agreed for some answers.

"Oh, well have fun." Namjoon said. That wasn't the answer you thought he would've responded with. You decided to change the subject.

"Why is the group chat named . . . well that." You said pointing down to your phone. Namjoon nervously chuckles, "Lets just say I wasn't the one who chose it."

"What's this chat for." Sana asked.

"Well it's to talk about random stuff or to find out about new parties we go to." Namjoon shrugs. You hum back in response.

~~~~~

The night is soon over and you're back home. You use the towel to wipe your damp hair off from the after effects of your shower. You look at your phone once you hear a notification.

Fucking The Bitches

YoongiSSperm-"sup"

Jungcock-"stfu bitch."

Sana-"OH MY GOSH JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED BABY?!"

JimInU-"you guys aren't STILL fighting r u?"

YoongiSSperm-"we good. Jungkook can just be a little bitch sometimes."

Y/n-"Okay can we just be a little nice to each other ."

YoongiSSperm-"not in this gc ;)"

Jungkook-"Yeah I'm fine bb, Yoongi just had a lot on his mind that night 😒"

TaehyngOnU-"The shade in this chat"

SuckJin-"Can y'all stop spamming."

Hoesuck-"why don't you spam this dick"

Y/n-"ew"

NamjoonIn-"best get used to it in this gc"

Y/n-"Why are the names so dirty in this gc?"

YoongiSSperm-"because that's how life works. We still up for tomorrow?"

Jungcock-"Ooh what's going on tomorrow, can I come?"

Sana-"Asshole you said you were gonna take me out"

Jungcock-"Oops"

TaehyungOnU-"actually tho. What's tomorrow"

Y/n-"Yes Yoongi I promised so I will deliver."

JimInU-"Wait is Yoongi going to actually get fucked by not a slut?"

Y/n-"I WILL BE DOING NOTHING OF THE SORTS, I WILL CUT YOUR TOES OFF JIMIN."

JimInU-"oo -point taken

NamjoonIn-"They're just hanging out for lunch tomorrow."

SuckJin-"Ooh a date"

HoeSuck-"You jealous Joonie?"

Y/n-"It's not a date arrogant ass munch"

SuckJin-"Excuse me?"

Jungcock-"You have not been excused"

Sana-"I smell a liar"

~~~~~

You close your phone, not wanting to read the chat anymore. You will admit these people were funny and you kind of like their idiotic ways but you didn't want to listen to their accusations of Yoongi and you.

JimInU-"Aw she left the chat"

SuckJin-"y'all scared her off, the idea of dating Yoongi could scare anyone off"

YoongiSSperm-"stfu bitch"

JimInU-"Kook ya better collect ur girl"

You rolled your eyes to yourself and layed down and placed your comforters over yourself. Drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

"Are you feeling okay? I want to make sure that you feel comfortable." Yoongi said in the awkward silence that broke through the restaurant. You give him an awkward smile with a nod to reassure him.

Ever since this lunch had started he had been acting different. Like he cared. It was just so weird for you to see his non cocky side.

You were so fixated on these small details your mind completely blanked on any questions you had for him. He took a sip of his coffee and lightly put it down. For some reason that small gesture had you wanting to jump out of your seat.

Everything about him made you want to go crazy. You couldn't help yourself you just wanted to give him what he wanted. "Yoongi I-"

"Y/n!?" You were cut off by a voice from across the restaurant. You looked over and were soon happy by the old friend of yours that you had seen approaching.