Chapter 11

|{12:21 am}|

"That's not okay." Namjoon says after Sana tells him the full story. Namjoon looked a little angry but not shocked in the lightest. "Now I know Yoongi is pretty much like this, nothing new. But . . ."

"But what?" Wooyung asked a little confused.

"It's nothing, I just know that Yoongi won't force you to do anything Y/n, he will get really touchy though. Try your best to ignore him drunk though." Namjoon says and you nod.

You didn't really want Namjoon to know about this out of all people. You feel as if it would make it awkward between you two. After all he was the one who first told you to stay away from Yoongi and you completely ignored that because of your niceness.

"If I know my boy Yoons it's that he won't stop until nothing to get what he wants yet it's strange because he's never went as far as taking a girl out to lunch." Jimin said and shrugged.

"I think there will be a problem though." Sana says and everyone looks at her confused, waiting for her to say more. "Well considering we're all going to a party together literally tomorrow, he's going to be there, and drunk."

"My party." Jimin says with a smirk.

"Ooh a party, I'll go with ya Y/n~iie!" Wooyung says happily and you smile to him.

"I mean I wasn't really going to go but I figured since Wooyung's back we should go out and have some fun to welcome you back home." You said happily and the mood in the room lightened a bit more.

"We can have Jisungie come too, I can't wait." Wooyung said and you smiled to him. Now you were awaiting for this party. Although you were still a little worried, you had a bad feeling about tomorrow.

~~~~~

Here you are 12:21 am, the music blasts in the house. Tons of college students gathered with their iPhones pulled out recording their beer pong games. While others are recording mattress surfing. Jimin joining in while being completely oblivious to the fact that they threw his mattress in the pool because of his drunkenness.

You haven't drank a sip yet but you're not sure you can handle this obnoxious party without a few cups. Jisung and Wooyung dance around you with their stupid dance moves created from their over drunk selves.

You go upstairs to hopefully find a quiet room. Your definitely a party pooper without a drink. With a drink you become the party. You go all the way down a hall to see the last door. The doors creaked open a little and it's quiet so you open and enter it.

You turn to the door and close it while leaning on it. You catch your breath for a second and turn back around.

There on the bed sits, Yoongi.

"Oh, I see this room was taken I'll just-"

"No please stay." He says interrupting you from your frantic words and gestures of going to open the door.

You listen to his words and face him calmly. Maintaining a far distance. His words don't seem slurred.

"Wait. That doesn't seem right, Yoongi at a party and not drunk?" You say as a joke, trying to lighten the mood. Yoongi clearly doesn't take it as a joke though.

"Just figured I shouldn't act on it tonight." He said with a shrug. You stared at him confused. "Also sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have tried anything, especially since your dating my friend." He says and you freeze up, completely forgetting the fact that you lied about being with Namjoon.

"Although that's strange, how did that come about, didn't you just meet Namjoon? He usually doesn't get together with people he first meets." Yoongi asks acting more suspicious.

"Uhm." You couldn't get any words out because of your horrible lying abilities. What are you supposed to say?

You jumped from the sudden knock on the door that you were slumped against. You jumped off of the door and look at it. The door opens and you see Namjoon. You sigh in relief as you see his familiar face.

"Y/n? And Yoongi?" He asked as his eyes glanced across the room. Namjoon looked confused. Like he wondered if you didn't like Yoongi. He always seemed to find you two together. It would look pretty suspicious.

Would he even want to waste his time on you when it looks like your a liar about Yoongi. Just to make things better Wooyung and Jisung's drunk selves enter the room. Pushing Namjoon out of the way not only they join the company but so does practically everyone of the friend group.

Sana, Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. It's like they always come to this room. Is there something your missing here?

A/N
Shitty chapter right here but the update is here.