Chapter 10

|{Boss}|

"Wooyungie!" You yell jumping up from your uncomfortable lunch and run over to him. He holds his arms open as he waits for your impact. You jump into his arms and hug him tightly. He lightly lifts you up from the ground.

You leave his hug and he messes up your hair. "I've missed you so much." You said almost too enthusiastically. He laughs and nods along.

"I missed you too, America sure takes a toll on a person." He said and you smiled.

"How's Jisung?" You ask about your other best friend which was Wooyung's also, you had your own little friend group before they had to leave for America. It had been a few years and Wooyung's grown up so much you wonder what your other friend looks like.

"I almost barely even recognized you." Wooyung said and you looked at him confused. "You've developed nicely." He said while he looked down at you and you slap him playfully.

"Wooyung!" You whine. Wooyung had always been the one with a dirty mind, even if he looked innocent.

"Hey Yoongi." You hear Wooyung say as Yoongi walks up beside you and Wooyung slightly looks down, breaking the eye contact. You were confused on how he knew Yoongi.

"You guys know each other?" You asked pointing and looking at them both. Wooyung nodded like he was disappointed.

"Uh, stepbrothers." Yoongi answered and you nodded. That's weird Wooyung never told you he got a step family. Maybe he was ashamed?

"Wait Y/n, why were you here with him?" Wooyung asked confused.

"It's a long story." You say smiling.

"Are you guys like . . ." Wooyung pauses thinking about how he would reword his thoughts. "Romantically involved?" He asked and you softly laughed. Your laughing fit was soon cut short because Yoongi had spoke out of nowhere.

"Speaking of which we were busy having lunch, I think you guys should catch up another time." Yoongi spoke.

Wooyung slowly nodded and walked away to the counter to get whatever he wanted. You watch him all the way there until you felt Yoongi grab your hand. You gasp and he softly pulls you along to the outside and you begin walking around.

You pull your hand away from his and question him as you walk along side him. "What was that?! I haven't seen my best friends in years!" You slightly raised your voice but not too loud as you keep your composure.

"Well we had something planned and you promised." He said, his eyes softer than usual. You sighed and then softly smiled.

"You're right, okay where are we going?" You asked.

~~~~~

"He did what!?"

"I'm going to kill him!"

Sana and Wooyung stood in front of you ambitiously. You gestured for them to sit back down along with you like they previously had been.

"I knew it all along, he didn't change I thought he might've since that was the first time he took a girl out!" Wooyung said to himself furiously.

You felt a slight sting in your chest when he mentioned you were the first he took on a date.

"Let's not kill him yet though, I don't want my besties to go to jail." You said and softly laughed.

"Y/n, why are you laughing this is serious!? I'm going to tell Jisung." Wooyung spoke but then you stood up nervously.

"No, no don't tell Jisung please." You begged and Wooyung pouted and hesitantly nodded.

Jisung was the biggest goofball around. He was super nice and could always joke around. He was definitely one of the most best of friends to have. He could make a bad situation turn into a intoxicatingly fun one. Unless it's about his own friend.

He will become papa bear and beat some ass. You couldn't let him know and knowing Wooyung's reaction you knew he wouldn't show any cool or sympathy towards the other person. Wooyung wasn't really serious ever either.

What was it that happened after you left? Yoongi kept pestering you with sexual questions. It was so weird and gross and then he took you back to his apartment. You have no idea why you agreed, maybe because somewhere in your heart you wanted him but you finally talked yourself back into your right mind last minute, thankfully.

He started kissing you and you let him. Then that's when it started to get out of hand. For some reason he thought it was okay to start trying to touch you.

Some people might say you were leading him on but you never once said it was okay for him. You got out of that house as soon as possible.

"What the heck is happening here?" You hear a voice say. You look over to see Namjoon and Jimin entering Sana's home.

"You invited my boss, why?" You asked.

"I mean I'm not sure I have that much authority to be considered your boss." Namjoon said and you looked at him embarrassed, you thought he wasn't going to hear that for some reason.

"Now what in the deviled eggs is happening?"