1- sickness

A sinking feeling burns Mo's stomach as he crosses the street and He Tians apartment ventures in to view . Whether in sickness or in health that bastard still has a vice like control over me. Earlier in the morning he received a pathetic phone call, straining to understand the 94 year old man on the other end he soon realised it was he tian calling to be fed.

He had left later than had been arranged to further annoy Tian, but was vastly regretting it. His skin blistering in the cold, the wind biting and nipping his pink ears. He was shivering , jaw clenched to the point that his teeth seemed crushed under internal pressure. He was going to kill He Tian if the sickness didn't.

The vast complex building seemed to expensive for Mo to so much as glance at it, but he could practically feel Tians eyes on his back as he took the steps three at a time. Outside the apartment door, mo collected myself. He couldn't stand sick people, even so much as a cough and he would be halfway across the city. The door had been left unlocked, presumably so He Tian didn't have to move his fat arse to let mo in.

Mo stepped inside. The apartment was quiet, hardly a noise in sight, much less the sound of someone dying. Uncertain he crept towards the kitchen and peered nervously over the couch.

Empty.

The tv was on, but muted. The eeriness made his skin prickle. He sucked in a breath and ventured further towards He Tians bed. EMPTY. The covers were tangled, as they always were. He lent in for a closer look in case he was hiding under the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"FUCK!!!!" Mo screeched twisting around to come face to face with Tian. He was paler than normal, sweat beading above his brow, but the familiar smirk was settled across his face. Wrapped around his shoulders was a blanket, a cigarette perched between his fingers.

He smirked, leaning forward. Mo pushes him back, steadying his breathing and covering his mouth with my sleeve.

"Don't Tell me your afraid of a common cold?" He asked.

"I..i came to cook. What do you want?" Mo snapped back. Like hell he was going to admit that he was afraid of illnesses.

"Little mo, i cant understand you when your covering your mouth like that."

Dropping the sleeve Mo scrambled across his bed to a safer distance apart. Tian watches, amused.

"I said what do you want to eat otherwise ill feed you a dead rat." Mo snarl.

"I want gumbo." Tian sniffs, coughing into his hand and glancing towards the furious red head.

"Shut up." Mo snaps heading towards the kitchen, as Tian trails behind coughing growing steadily louder.

"You shouldn't speak to your superiors like that." He croaks leaning around to watch as the red head set to work.

"Like hell your my superior."

"Ah." He sighs lewdly.

"Go lie down."mo mutters.

"Why should i?" He demands.

"Because your ill."

Sniffing even louder than before he slinks back to the couch and begins flicking through channels. Mo leans forwards his orange hair standing bizarrely out in the darkness of the room. Although he Tian was a dick, real pity twinged in Mo's stomach as he brewed over the food. Mouth puckered in a sullen line.

He Tian had been sick for two days, his body was feverishly hot, but bringing Mo over had been something he had to comply with. It was either no food or red head. Unsurprisingly mo was furious at being called so late in the evening but had come over despite being obviously disgusted by He Tians sickness. He Tian lent back and surveyed little mo as he worked, his face scrunched up in a scowl.

He tian did honestly feel bad that he had to call Mo over, but starvation was crude, and what was worse was he had been subject to Mo's cooking, he had felt even more hungry. The little shit somehow always managed to create even the simplest dish as the most delicious. That was partly why he Tian called over. But he was also in a sullen mood, and missed teasing the red head. Threats were far from over.

Swiping out his phone he searched for the worst pick up lines. Fuck. This was going to be fun.

"Hey mo~ Your breasts remind me of Mount Rushmore, my face should be among them."

There was a slight pause, then a wooden spoon was flung in He Tians direction, he managed to duck as it went sailing over head and clattered towards the floor. Sitting up, He Tian fetched the wooden spoon.

"Is that really safe? Im sick. Do than again little mo and ill shove it down your throat" below the words a coldness had seeped in, stuffing whatever banter had previously been portrayed away like a rat in a trap.

Mo ignored He Tian, His face bent over the boiling pan, and whether from the hook up line or the stew his face was flushed an angry red. He pursed his lips. Making no attempt to respond.

For a while calm settled, he Tian had exited towards the bathroom and hadn't retuned. Mo was lost in drowsily wondering if he could make it home in time to finish his calculus and sleep. The food had been devoured within seconds, he finished scrubbing the plates and paused to replace them in the cabinet. Something on the floor caught his eye. Mo leaned down to look closer. A large spider stared back.

For a couple of seconds neither moved, then without warning the spider scuttled towards Mo's feet. Mo let out a screech, he flung himself atop the kitchen counter, pressing himself against the wall.

He Tain burst out of the bathroom, a towel around his navel, body stills wet from showering. He stopped. Stared at mo cowering in a corner, spluttering as he pointed at the spider now equally as stunned as He Tian that such a person could make such a racket.

'The..spider. GET THE FUCKING SPIDER AWAY!!" Mo yelled. He tian stood, dumbfounded, then he started to laugh, doubling over, his breath coming out in odd wheezy gasps as blood flooded to his temples. Still chuckling he turned and headed back to the bathroom.

"Wha..WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU BASTARD?!"

"To get changed. Unless." He paused and turned back." You want to see me naked."

"No..fuck."

"Then this shouldn't be a problem." He Tian took his sweet time dressing, slinking coyly back into the room, mo now livid with anger. His face matching his fiery roots. He emptied a glass of water and trapped the spider beneath it . Deposing it down the toilet.

"Ah my damsel in distress." He Tain cooed reaching for Mo. Mo lunged forwards, he grabbed his back pack and was practically tripping over himself to leave.

" I don't remember dismissing you?" He Tian croakily called.

"Fuck off! I'm going home."

"BE careful, its dark." He tian yelled from his position on the couch.

"I SAID FUCK OFF!" The door slammed and quiet descended. Smirking He Tian retrieved the medicine Mo had bought for him. And began to research where the nearest pet sanctuary was. A pet spider would certainly cause trouble for Mo. Just the thought of him calling out for Tians help made him smile.