13 - skin and sunshine

Hi everyone, 

Once again thank you for all the support !!! I'm sorry this update took a while, I've been meaning to get around to doing it! I had a lot of writers block but i hope you enjoy. Also warning: this does contain smut so if you don't like that you can just skip to the end.

Hikaru

X

All I want is love that lasts
Is all I want too much to ask
Is it something wrong with me
All I want is a good guy

...

He tian slipped his hand below mo's neck as he kissed him. They had moved from the couch to the bed. His lips trailed down Shan's chest, fingers sliding gently below his back to support the redhead. Mo gripped the dark hair and panted. His body felt as though it was burning up. He tian  slid his finger along his abdomen earning a whimper before reconnecting their lips in a hasty and sloppy kiss. He lent down, tugging off mo's boxers. 

"Wait... Tian." 

He looked up startled at the tremble in the voice, his eyes widened. Mo's face and shoulders flushed pink. His lips parted slightly, amber eyes secured firmly on his silver eyes. 

"Are you sure you want to do this with me?" Mo asked, in answer to his question he pulled the redhead closer, their lips inches away.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Then there's your answer." He murmured pressing his mouth to the others, sliding in his tongue and running it along the inside. Mo kissed feverishly back. Panting Tian removed the redheads boxers. His cock sprang forward, flushed like the rest of his body. Mo, embarrassed, covered his face with his hands and attempted to shield his groin. 

"Hey this isn't fair. How can every inch of you be so fucking perfect?!" 

Surprised mo dropped his hands but cried out when tian lent down and kissed him. He grinned upon seeing Shans reaction. He took his cock in hand and kissed the tip, running his tongue down the length before swallowing it, his nose pressed to the ginger hair curling near the base.

"FUCK!" Mo whimpered, hands digging into the bedsheets. Panting he moved to touch Tians hair when the boy began to suck. The first noise he made startled him, but he couldn't control the moans. 

"Huff.... Tian. Fuck." His hands clasped the dark hair and he jolted and withered.

"Damn it. Son of a bitch." He shivered. Arching his back, the feeling tingling in his lower abdomen sent goose bumps  prickling along his skin as he trembled.

"Huff... He... He Tian I'm gonna..." his body opted then arched and he cried out. He Tian drew back, he swallowed. Grinning he pulled the panting redhead closer pressing his lips to his temple. 

"Fuck.. I'm sorry." Mo reached out clasping the boy close. "Was i.... bad?"

"What?" Tian laughed. "I'm the one giving the blow job, if anything i should be asking you." He smiled.

"It was fucking amazing."

He Tian sat up happily and began to remove his clothes. 

"Wait hold on... i want to make... make you feel good too." Mo grabbed his arm, eyes widening as he stared at Tians toned chest. He Tian blinked.

"You don't have to Guanshan."

"But... i want to." Mo pushed He Tian back pressing his lips firmly together to stop the startled boy from saying anything. He tian was surprised but he was turned on by this demanding side of the redhead. To the point it was almost painful. Mo breathed in deep before ripping the boxers off. He Tians cock was a hell of a lot larger than he had imagined. His eyes widened.