10 - dating

He Tian and Mo Guanshan had been dating for almost a week, although Tian kissed, hugged and harassed his boyfriend Daily the school still hadn't quite caught onto the two love birds. Jian Yi had worked it out after Tian had kissed mo for the fifth time that hour. Zhan Zheng Xi had figured it out ages ago and had remained silent throughout the process. He congratulated the two, Jian Yi screamed and earned a hearty smack to the face from a furiously embarrassed guanshan. His cheeks flushed the same colour as his hair. 

She li hadn't bothered mo since the incident, Infact he had almost entirely vanished. Shan remained painfully aware that she li was out for his blood. 

"Momo come play basketball with us tonight!" Jian Yi threw his arm around the redhead, roughly pushing him back he ignored the offer. 

"Don't harass him yi." Zhan Zheng xi mumbled as he dizzily pushed his hair from his eyes. 

The sun was almost two intense for the 3 as they sat on the grassy banks outside the school eating lunch. 

"I'm not harassing him, hes just being a...."

"A what?"

"A.... baby!"

Guanshan hit Jian Yi again, scoffing he stuffed the rest of his sand which in his mouth.

"Aww, momo you are a baby!" Tian had snuck around the back of the school after leaving the infirmary, he smirked at the surprised 3.

"Shut up, in this relationship your the baby." Snapped Mo, aware of just how stupid it sounded.

"Kinky~" Tian threw his arms around his redhead and buried his head into the soft skin above his collarbone.

"Ah, Tian you'll play basketball with us tonight right?" Jian yi pouted.

"Sorry no can do, I've got an appointment."

"Finally, Are they actually giving you a brain?" Shan rolled his eyes, but his chest tightened, he wanted to spend the night with Tian no matter how much he repressed it.

"Your too mean." Tian huffed, snuggling closer.

"Don't hug me right now, its too hot."

"But..."

"Listen to your boyfriend tian." Jian yi coed, Shan took the opportunity to smack him again.

"You'll come with me though momo?"

"Huh what about Zhan Zheng?"

"He's going to his sisters performance." Jian yi supplied, making puppy eyes at mo. Mo sucked his bottom lip in annoyance.

"What? Scared i'[ll beat you."

"No way chicken dick!" Mo growled, standing up he flicked his middle finger at the boy.

"So you'll come?"

"...fine." Mo snapped, he dodged the tearful eyed teen shot an annoyed look at Tian.

"Have fun babe!"

"Shut up." Mo grabbed his water bottle and stalked off, grinding his teeth. He wasn't far when an arm threw itself around his waist.

"What do you want Tian?"

"Ah, i think your mistaken." 

Mo flung his water bottle to the ground as he spun around. She li smirked at the startled teen.

"What do you want?" Hissed mo.

"I'm surprised that Tian isn't around you."

"I don't need his help."

"Hmmmm, well enjoy your basket ball game."

"You..."

She li brushed his hair and glanced at the sun.

"What surprises me more is that Tian would pass up an opportunity to show off to his boyfriend."

"What are you talking about?!" Snarled Shan.

"Ha.. you don't know?" He leaned in close to the redhead. "Have fun."

Mo stepped back, she li's sharp yellow eyes caught the boY off guard as he turned and left. Mo stood for a moment, clasping the water bottle to his chest he sucked in a breath. He wouldn't believe she li..... he was always stirring trouble. This was no different.

...

"Redhead..." Jian Yi Threw his arms around Shan who abruptly pushed him away. They stood outside mo's house, the sky was velvety black, street lights brushing the streets yellow. Jian yi clung to his basket ball and chattered non stop. The two briefly argued about whether mo would cook for Jian yi as he did for Tian, of which Mo one the conversation after shoving Jian Yi into a bush. 

"Ah this sucks." Jian yi groaned as they entered the basketball courts.

"Like hell." Mo muttered. 

The two played for almost 2 hours. They were sweat ridden and out of breath by the end. Jian yi had given up and now lay on the ground sobbing as neither had Money to buy drinks. Mo had chased the ball down the grassy slopes, standing up he dragged a tiresome Jian Yi to his feet and the two set off.

"I definitely beat you!." Jian yi cried.

"No way!" Shan growled back. 

The two rounded a corner, directly opposite them stood Tian and..... Yua. Mo's stomach dropped, Jian Yi opened his mouth to yell but Shan pulled him back.

"What are you mmmf." Silencing him Shan watched the two, his eyes narrowed. He couldn't quiet male out what they were saying. Yua stopped closer, her hand brushed Tians arm. Tian shook his head and smiled. Yua tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear. Mo stood up, he couldn't watch any longer, he felt sick. Turning he sprinted away. Jian yi calling his name. He ran as fast as legs would take him, skidding past a corner he dropped beside a vending machine and hugged his knees. They had seemed.... close. No. Perfect for one another. He couldn't begin to understand why Tian was with her. He had lied. Was she the appointment today or just coincidence? 

Footsteps drew closer, Jian yi bent over, heaving for breath. 

"Momo are you alright?" He dropped the basket ball, reaching out to tough his shoulder his hand was smacked away and mo stood up.

"I'm sure its nothing." Jian yi smiled. 

"Yeah, I'm being stupid."

"If i saw xi xi with A girl i would not be happy, its fine." Jian yi  grinned, his face shining. Mo swallowed his worry and nodded. 

"Ah VENDING MACHINE!" Cried Jian Yi hugging it. "If only there was a vending machine for your food momo."

"Are you calling me a vending machine chicken dick?"

"..No?"

"Thats not a question you answer with another question!!!!" Mo smacked Jian yi, grinning Jian yi pounced upon the redhead, the two scuffled for a moment. 

"Tonight was fun!" Jian yi smiled as they walked the now tian free streets.

"No." Grunted mo.

"Come on! " pouted Jian yi.  He halted outside the bus stop. "Bye redhead, i know you enjoyed it!!!" He yelled running across the road, waving crazily. Ignoring him Mo made his way towards his home. He wasn't sure why Tian had been with Yua, accident or not he wasn't about to confront Tian. Not yet anyway, Jian yi had promised to dig up some more information. 

Is this what she li was talking about?

Pausing at his door he glanced behind him towards the dark road. Goosebumps rose along his skin. Fumbling for the keys he entered the house slamming the door firmly behind him. Something was wrong and he was going to found out what.