First meeting of Lakshmila😍😍(In the ashram of Rajrishi Vishwamitra )

Urmila and Lakshmaan both are fierce, egotistical and always rage on their nose.

So their first meeting would be uncommon like other love stories.

So here we go to talk about their first meeting...........
Urmila and her sisters are at Sage Vishwamitra's ashram to help the injured people who were facing the demons and their rage. Ram and Lakshman both were there for the protection of the sages and people.

One day Lakshman was going with a pot of water which was for his horse and at the same time Urmila was also going fastly to take the leaves of some medicine and they were unknown that they will collide with each other.

The pot of water which is for the horse fall on Urmila and She wet completely ......

Urmila said, "How dare u? Who the hell are u? Why do you throw the pot of water on me? " She said it angereslly.

Lakshman said, "I'm a prince of Ayodhya and I am not responsible for the fault and by the way you are coming fastly towards my side not me. This water is for my lovely horse, you totally spoiled it."

Urmila said, "Am I looking u a horse? U completely spoiled my favorite lehnga. "

Lakshman said, "No devi , U r not a horse bcoz u r a bundle of pepper, Mirchi 🌶." He said teasingly.

Urmila said, "U r a frog and u just know to speak not anything else. U medhak 🐸" She said also teasingly.

They fought for several time and they went to accomplish their respective work and they were murmuring something about each other........

It was first meeting of Urmila and Lakshman with full of aggression and fierce and they gave nicknames to each other Medhak🐸 and Mirchi🌶......

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖆𝖐𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖀𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖆 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖆 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊....

Result of first meeting....
The meeting was held with 100% hatred and 0% respect for each other

.•♫•♬•Is their first meeting is interesting or not•♬•♫•. •♬•♫•.•♬•♫•.

.•♫•♬•What will happen in the second meeting•♬•♫•.