Second meeting of Lakshmila Part-2 😍😍 (In Sita Swayamver)

Everyone was very happy but the storm of rage had reach to Mithila.

The sage of rage, devotee of Lord Shiva and exterminator of kshatriya Lord Parshuram came into the Swayamver place where he saw that the bow of Lord Shiva had been broken by someone...

He roared like a lion who is hungry for revenge, "Who broke the law of Lord Shiva, the bow of Lord Shiva. Anyone of you, give me answer? "
None of them break the ice that means no one gave the reply of Lord Parshuram's questions...
He roared again with reddish eyes, "Who broke the bow Pinaka "

Now Lakshman again came into play and broke ice of his mouth..
He said with teasingly, "Welcome sage of rage and exterminator of kshatriya dynasty, Lord Parshuram, u came at right time, Welcome, Welcome Lord.My bold and exterminator of Tadaka and Subhau, brother broke your medium of devotion."
Lord Parshuram wanted to do a quick attack on Ram but Lakshman locked his way and taking the bow and an arrow from his quiver, he established his arrow towards Lord Parshuram and said angereslly, "Attention, firstly u have to fight with me Lord Parshuram and then u will fight with my ideal ram bhaiya. "
Lord Parshuram added more furiousness and said, " Who is this new born baby who wanted to fight with me as you don't know my rage. "
Lakshman replied, "I know very well".

Now Urmila came into play and she said respectfully, "He is son of king Dashrath who is the king of Ayodhya, Lakshman and he is Ram, He will be better half of my sister Sita because he broke the bow of Lord Shiva. Please calm down Gurudev for my sister, for your favorite scholar, calm down Lord, plzzzz, " She urged respectfully and joined hers hands together and touched his foot.
Lord Parshuram was loosing his rage but Lakshman, the excited one added more furiousness and roared like sky and said, "ohh, Are you feeling fear sage of rage? You don't want to fight with a new born baby. How sad for Lord Parshuram? He said teasingly again...
Lord Parshuram's anger become rapid or increasd when he listen the bitter words of Lakshman which was striking his ego like a poisonous bow..

Realizing the rageness of Lord Parshuram, Ram came to him and joined his hands and touched his foot and said sweetly, " Welcome, Lord we are waiting for you. I broke the bow of lord Shiva, Please forgive me for that. I broke up the bow of Lord Shiva because all the king were treating Sita as a thing or a symbol of their win not as human beings and the bow of Lord Shiva will be symbolized as the disrespectness of a woman in future. So, I broke down the bow.."
Lord Parshuram was impressed by his calmness and style of talking. When he saw straight to Ram with the help of his third eye, he realized that Ram is incarnation of Lord Narayan. He smiled, realized his mistake and blessed Ram and Sita both for their future . He also blessed Urmila and praised her talking style at big moments and her acknowledge. He left the palace for his hermitage.

Urmila saw Lakshman who was feeling guilty for his mistake, he was standing behind her. She moved closer to him and murmured with rage, "You, Medhak shut your mouth.
You don't know the anger of Lord Parshuram. He is able to kill you with the help of his one finger only and you know that he killed all kshatriya dynasty of the world. Thank to jijashree who saved you. You are not a prince with knife tongue although you are a man without mind😏, Ullu 🦉. "
Lakshman said in the reflection of her talk, "You are a statue of wax, You should be afraid to the rage of Lord Parshuram, but I'm not. I am a Raghuvanshi with rock solid willpower and body and this is about my brother. So, I did it and by the way you also do the same thing but for whom? He questioned curiously.
Urmila said, " I did everything for my Sita and Jijashree not for you, Ullu. "
Lakshman said, "You are hiding something. You are a Chhipakali 🦎. "

Lakshman and Urmila were teasing each other with their new name Ullu and Chhipakali.

In between their argument, Sunaina noticed the behaviour of Urmila,scolded her and said, "Urmila, Mandavi and Shrutikirti, Go with your sister Sita in the palace. " They did the same according to her mother's instructions. But when Urmila was passing through Lakshman, She said teasingly, "Oohh ullu".She smiled and he replied, " You Chhipakali."
They were staring each other with angerness but at last they both smiled on their teasing nature.

Is hatred is transforming into love. Let's see.......
At beautiful night, Both were remembering each other.
Lakshman thought and said slowly, "She is a girl with different characters, she's beautiful and loyal to her sister Sita bhabhi and this proved when she went in front of Lord Parshuram begged blessings for her sister with calmness, she's good in debate also and she has a lot of knowledge but she's Chhipakali. " He said with hollow angerness...

Here Urmila was also thinking about prince Lakshman what he was thinking about her and she said with a glimpse of smile, "He is a finest example of loyalty and devotion and he also faced the angerness of Lord Parshuram but he is such a knife of foolish talking...

They spend their whole night remembering each other's different characters...

In their second meeting Lakshman and Urmila both get a glimpse about their loyalty for their respective brother and sister..

Result of the second meeting

The meeting held with 75% hatred and 25% respect for each other...
In the second meeting, they gave each other a new name "Chhipakali🦎" and "Ullu 🦉"..

Is their second meeting interesting??

Is meeting better than first meeting??