Second meeting of Lakshmila Part-1 😍😍 (In Sita Swayamver)

As we know that their first meeting with each other, is uncommon and awkward.

Urmila was in her teen years, she was 17 year old girl without boundaries of society ,fearless, a good scholar and a great painter .....

Lakshman who cross his teen years, was 23 year old boy with rageness, eagerness and a great campainion of his elder brother Ram.

So, this is some glimpse of their nature and character. Their second meeting........,

Hope It would not be like their first meeting with each other.

So, many king and prince of the states of Aryavrata arrived at the prestigious swayamver of Sita. The main condition of Sita Swayamver was that the person who lift the bow of Lord Shiva pronounced as ,"Pinaka"and tie string of the bow, he would be the future husband of Princess Sita. All king and prince tried to lift the bow, but they were fail to complete the condition of Swayamver, even Ravan tried it, he faced the failure......

Lankapati Ravan wanted to have a revenge to Rajrishi Janak for his failure. So, he sow the seeds of the revenge in the mind of other king and prince for their failure and excited them to fight with the king of mithila and he left the court room angereslly...

Mithila, is a beautiful place, a best example of friendship and loyalty which didn't see any war. So this was new for Mithila and Rajrishi janak. Everyone was stunned to see the attacking mode of kings and princes. They decided that they will fight with each other and who won the battle, He would be the owner of the Janaknandini Sita. Urmila was fully shocked😱 for the future of her sister.

But there was a ray of hope The Ram🙏.
Ram and Lakshman came with raj rishi Vishwamitra.
Rajrishi Vishwamitra said, "who wanted fight,please come and fight with my two gems ,the prince of ayodhya ,son of Raja Dashrath and and who defeated Taadka Rakshasi and his demon son Subahu, Meet Ram and lakshman ."He introduced ram and lakshman proudly.

While Vishwamitra introducing ram and lakshman , lakshman saw a girl with pink lehanga and white angavastra and the girl also saw the prince with magenta dhoti and a golden angavastra. Both were feeling the beauty of each other they were dipping each other's eyes .But, suddenly their dreams were broken and they remember their first meeting......

Lakshman murmured, "Mirchi ,what is she doing here??
Urmila hided his face behind Sita and said slowly, " Medhak,Is he following me but why? "
Now it's time to take the limelight, the younger prince of ayodhya lakshman said proudly, " Who wanted to fight with Ram bhaiya ,firstly they have to fight with his reflection lakshman. "
He roared again ,"Who wanted fight with Ram bhaiya,I will kill him. "
Ram came in limelight and he calmed Lakshman and he seeks the order of his guru Vishwamitra. He went to that place where "Pinaka"- the bow of Lord Shiva, was situated, he lifted the bow easily and not tie the string of Lord Shiva's bow,rather he broke the bow and that time everyone felt a heavy earthquake.....

Everyone was happy, Urmila was most. Now Lakshman got a glimpse that who is she? when the queen of Mithila Sunaina said, " Urmila bring the garland and put it in the hands of your elder sister Sita. "Lakshman murmured, " So she is the princess of Mithila, daughter of king Janak and queen Sunaina and sister of Sita bhabhi. Is her name urmila? No, that's impossible. Urmila is cumulation of two words Ur+Mila. "Ur" means heart and "Mila" means togetherness that means the girl whose name is Urmila, she meet everyone with heartendly. It's a joke. She is wild and odd ordered. "

Sita put the garland on the neck of Raghunandan Ram and Everyone praised it by the raining of flowers, but still urmila was hiding her face behind Sita..........

The first part of second meeting has been accomplished......