Fourth meeting of Lakshmila😍 (In the Hermitage of Sage Yagyawalkya)

As we know that in the recent part of story, in their third meeting Urmila shows her sword fighting skills and Lakshman shows his care for Urmila which he never showed.

So in this part of the story......

Raajmaata Sunaina wanted to invite Sage Yagyawalkya's wives Mata Maitreyi and Mata Katyayani and Mata Gargi Vachaknavi for dinner and wanted to consult them about Sita's marriage.

Mata Maitreyi was Sage's scholarly wife who was knowledgeable of philosophy and ancient indian culture.

Mata Katyayani was his first wife and she was a great housewife but she was logist of marriage rituals.

Mata Gargi Vachaknavi was an ancient Indian philosopher. In vedic literature she was honoured as a great natural philosopher renew Expounder of the vedas and known as "Brahmavadini, a person with knowledge of Brahma Vidya..

So there is some kind of knowledge about threesome, Now we have to move on our Story.....

For this purpose, Raajmaata Sunaina told Urmila to invite them for dinner. After seeking her mother's agreement, she went to Sage Yagyawalkya's hermitage. She was happy because there was another chance to meet her favorite one Lakshman. So, she went alone to hermitage, where both Dasrathnandhan were living.

In the way she was thinking about Lakshman, " How gently, he was putting medicine on my wound hand, he is caring about me, it's very wonderful. "She blushed.

As she arrived at Sage Yagyawalkya's hermitage, she sought the blessings of Sage Yagyawalkya, Mata Gargi, Mata Maitreyi and Mata Katyayani and invited all three Mata's for dinner at palace.

After completing her work which were instructed by her mother, she was returning to Mithila's palace but she was eager to see Lakshman. It's her hard luck that he wasn't in the hermitage. So, she was returning with some sadness, but in the way she saw that some children were playing with marbles. They were dressed in torn clothes and shoes. She was fond of playing with the children.

So, she went to that place and started playing with children. They played for one and half hours. Urmila and children became hungry .
There was a mango tree which was fulfilled with ripe mangoes. Children requested Urmila to break the mangoes and Urmila also wanted to eat the mangoes.

So, she was trying to break the mangoes. The mangoes were at the height she was unable to break the mangoes,she was still trying but she couldn't.

She heard a voice behind her, "Can I help you Janaknandini? "

Urmila turned and saw Lakshman, she was very happy to see Lakshman and said, "If you can then help us Sumitranandan. "

Lakshman said teasingly, " I heard that the princess of Mithila doesn't seek anyone's help. Is it true? "

Urmila replied, " You heard true. Mithila is the holy and prosper part of Aryavrata where helpful, self respectful, knowledgeable and able in all type of skills people live. I'm seeking your help for the children who are hungry. "

Lakshman said, " Sorry, I understand."

Fortunately Lakshman was carrying his bow and arrows. So he took an arrow from quiver and took the aim of the mangoes.

Lakshman broke all the mangoes by his one arrow. Children were happy and they were busy with collecting the ripe mangoes.
Lakshman took a ripe and juicy mango and gave the mango to Urmila.

Urmila said, " Wonderful, you are a fabulous Archer.

Lakshman replied, " But you are better than me in sword fighting.

Urmila said, " No, you are not worse at all in sword fighting. "

Lakshman asked, " Ooh from sword fighting, how is your wounded hand?"

Urmila said, "My hand is fine. " Urmila ate the mango and she was staring Lakshman with attraction and she smiled.

Urmila said, "Thank you Sumitranandan, you helped me and for this mango,I am fond of mangoes."

Lakshman asked, " What are you doing here Janaknandini? "

Urmila said," I came to invite Mata Gargi Vachaknavi, Mata Katyayani and Mata Maitreyi for dinner in palace and I saw the children were playing. So, I joined the children. "

Lakshman said teasingly, " So kid was playing with kids. "

Urmila said angrily, " That's enough, I'm going. "

She went to the palace and lakshman went to the hermitage of Sage Yagyawalkya.

In the fourth meeting of Lakshmila, they knew each other's another chapter of their character. Lakshman got a glimpse of Urmila's humbleness and beautiful character towards the poor children although she is a princess and her childish behaviour. Urmila got a glimpse of Lakshman that he is a Great Archer and helpful person.

Results of the fifth meeting

This meeting held with 75% respect, 25 % hatred and most important thing with 50% love❤.

Is their hatred converting into love❤

Let's see in next part.

Thank you❤