Third meeting of Lakshmila😍(In sword fighting arena)

In this part of the story,
Will Urmila and Lakshman meet with some good manner or not?? Are they feel some showers of love❤?? Are they recognize their love for each other????
There are so many questions viewers. Let's crack it.........
As we know Lakshman and Urmila shares same type of fierce, rage,egotism and loyalty. Their first and second meeting were uncommon and full of drama🎭. So their meeting gonna be.....

One day Lakshman was returning to the hermitage of Sage Yagyawalkya after taking some equipment and herbs for medicine from the Vaidyaraaj of Mithila. He heard a rapid voice of striking of swords. He went to see the sword fighting.
He saw that a mighty person ,who was in white dress and covering the face with clothes, was fighting with ten soldiers boldly and the person was taking their rapid attacks very bravely. It was time to pay back their attacks. So, the person who was in protection mode, suddenly changed into attacking mode and attacked rapidly on soliders like a lion. They were defeated and fall on the ground of arena. He saw all the strength and attacking power of the person. He thought that the person is owner of the sword fighting skills...

He put the herbs and medicine on a side and picked up a bit sharp sword from the table which was filled with many type of swords. As we know that Lakshman was more of an Archer but his sword fighting wasn't worse at all.

He reached to the the main Sword fighting field and said, "I am challenging you owner of sword fighting skills, please fight me. "He attacked with some power. The sword person turned quickly in protection mode and faced his attack boldly.
Now it's time to achieve the attacking mode. The sword person began to attack on Lakshman. They both were fighting boldly and their swords were generating fire. But Lakshman eager to see the face of person, so he was trying to uncovered that person's face..

At last Lakshman succeed to see the face of that person. Face was uncovered, Hair was untied, the owner of the sword fighting skills  was a girl, a princess of Mithila, sister of Janaksuta Sita, it's Urmila. Her face was shining like a moon🌙.

He shocked and uttered, " Janaknandini Urmila!, you were fighting with ten soldiers. I can't believe this. "
She said proudly, "Why not Sumitranandan? The society think that women's are only made for kitchen. But we can do anything. We can give a birth of baby which is the most painful event in the world. " She exclaimed.

Lakshman said with a curved smile, "Why not Janaknandini? I think that the women are the most respected and powerful person of the world and a gracious creation of the God. My thought became very strong after seeing my choti ma Kaykeyi and now you proved this also. My choti ma Kaykeyi is a great warrior even she proved it in Devasura Sangraam. "

Urmila was shocked after his  unexpected answer and said attackly, "Sumitranandan, it's unexpected, but you think so. I'm very glad, but you have to face my attack. Attention Sumitranandan. " She attacked rapidly again.

They both started the sword fighting again. They fought for several times but Urmila was distracted when a solider came and said, "Princess, Raajmaata Sunaina is calling you. "

The sword of Lakshman slipped on Urmila's hand and gave a scar on Urmila's hand, it was bleeding.
Urmila said to the solider, "Solider! I'm coming after completing the sword fighting. Please inform Raajmaata Sunaina."

Urmila said to Lakshman, "Sumitranandan! Let's continue the sword fighting. "
But Lakshman saw the wounded hand of Urmila. He said peacely , "Janaknandini, Your hand is badly wounded. It's bleeding. Let's go, I have a medicine which I take from Mithila's Vaidyaraaj. We can continue the sword fighting in future. "
Urmila said, "No thanks, there is no need of the favour. "
Lakshman said, "There is no favour, the reason behind your wounded hand is me. So, the person who gave the scar, should take care of that. Please, allow me Janaknandini! "

He took her hand in his palm and put the medicine on her hands gently and carefully. He teared his angavastra and banded her hand with the medicine. They were staring each other's eyes, they were smiling. Urmila was feeling his gentle touch on her hand, she was blushing with reddish cheeks. Both were dreaming.

After passage of time, Lakshman said, "It's completed. "

Urmila's dream broke up and she said, "Thank you, Sumitranandan for your care. You're a great sword fighter and your thought for women is splendid. I have to go. My mom is calling me. "

Lakshman said, "You are a great sword fighter also with gracious skills."

Urmila said, "Thank you for your appreciation. Greetings Sumitranandan. "

Lakshman replied, "Greetings Janaknandini "

She went to the palace and Lakshman went to the Sage Yagyawalkya's hermitage........

In this meeting there is little bit of fighting and arguments but the most important thing is that they are feeling some attraction for each other. They didn't call each other Medhak🐸, Mirchi🌶 or Chhipakali🦎, Ullu 🦉, although they were pronouncing each other Janaknandini and Sumitranandan which they don't call probably..

Result of the third meeting

This meeting was held with 50% hatred, 50% respect and 25% love for each other

In this meeting Lakshman got a glimpse of Urmila's sowrd fighting skills and Urmila got a glimpse of his respectable and careful behaviour for the half population of the world..

Will their fourth meeting be interesting??

To be continued.........